Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely not right is she? Stacey.is.not.your.friend!
what was that rant all about this morning then? She’s horrible about, and to, those kids. You only had to make 3 sandwiches, not a buffet for 50 ffs!
She’s mental. I wouldn’t write tit like that about people I actually know and love. Such strange behaviour for a grown woman married with children

Reactions: 12
what was that rant all about this morning then? She’s horrible about, and to, those kids. You only had to make 3 sandwiches, not a buffet for 50 ffs!
"always being there for me"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jessie that drumstick lolly you was eating is haram it has gelatine in it or are you a part time Muslim?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, they love that Whitney Houston tribute don’t they? She’s bleeping terrible, not quite as bad as Freddie but poor Whitney will be spinning in her grave tonight!
Wonder which blazer and black skinny jeans combo Jessie will go for tonight? But the bigger question is…will she wash her hair? 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's just so strange. I don't even post like that about my actual close friends, nevermind some random acquaintance (at a stretch) online. Do they not realise that for the likes of Solomon and Hinch, etc. they likely 'use' a few accounts occasionally to make it look like they engage with followers. Cheap ways to push their books, programmes and increase followings, etc. It really is quite sad. Wonder if she has alienated anyone and everyone IRL so is stuck with these imaginary one-way 'friendships' online. Liking a post or responding to an occasional DM is not a friendship, Love!

Reactions: 11
When she said on her stories that people had been asking where she got the throw from on her bed and she said it wasn’t a throw but a hijab, it was a different throw the other day as she said it was from IKEA.

Reactions: 8
Her latest post just proves that she is not right in the head!!! And telling people to wish Stacey a happy birthday in the comments! Freak!!!

Like if they were such good friends the picture would be of them together 😂
I just can’t 🙈
She only invited people to wish Stacey a happy birthday in the comments so that they tag Stacey and Jessie then has more chance of her post being noticed 🙄

Reactions: 5
Instagram is down. How will she document the wonderful Whitney tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really isn't the full ticket is she? Absolutely delusional if she thinks Stace is her mate.

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell Lads, insta needs to go down more often cos Grim has actually WASHED HER HAIR!!!
This is not a drill, it’s clean! I mean she’s dried it tit but baby steps eh? 😂
Came on here to say the exact same thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Someone has commented that they didn't realise grim and Stacey were friends (on that vomit inducing birthday post), I had to sit on my hands so not to reply err they're not 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God I wonder which celebrity will be spinning in their grave tonight? Surely can’t be Freddie or Whitney again?
the other contenders are Adele and George Michael, place your bets Lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone has commented that they didn't realise grim and Stacey were friends (on that vomit inducing birthday post), I had to sit on my hands so not to reply err they're not 😂😂
I can't see it - has she deleted it?

I can't see it - has she deleted it?
Near the bottom of the the 20 whole comments she got 😂
She did the same when she wore the too small boiler suit from SS range and posted how she was her friend and people commented saying they didn’t know they were really friends and she never replied!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we bracing ourselves for the gushing post congratulating her BFF Stacey who has just had her baby. I can’t wait to see what vomit inducing message she writes to her bubs 🤮🤣, encouraging her followers to congratulate SS and tag her in their comments, of course.

Reactions: 7
Her last few stories aren’t loading for me, but this one did. Tonight it’s George’s turn to spin in his grave. I haven’t heard this one so he may be quite good, but judging by the others I’d say the chances of that are slim to none.
Thought it was Bono from U2 for a minute! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.