Gladiators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sabre was at the next checkout from me at Tesco earlier. Was surprised by how small she seems in real life.

Reactions: 7
Don’t be too jel but I do actually live 3 miles from Giant. By all accounts he’s a lovely bloke.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was rooting for Bronte and Finlay so I was half pleased/disappointed with the results.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Didn’t like ML from the beginning so show offy Brontë was such a good sport and a laugh
Glad F won as he was in from the beginning and hubby is ex army so we always route for forces guys but does no one think it’s weird his kids and boys never once came to the show wonder what the ☕ is there!
I did find it strange his wife/partner and children only went to the first heat. I was really surprised they weren't at the final.

Reactions: 2
The show was filmed last June, so I'm assuming it was sometimes filmed on weekdays/school days.

Sabre was at the next checkout from me at Tesco earlier. Was surprised by how small she seems in real life.
That's mental, I don't think I'd ever recover from that. I'd struggle to continue about my day. I'd be like that one Sappho poem.

main-qimg-350f768b9490ebceb5aeb37704f4a728-lq.jpeg

• Haha
I did find it strange his wife/partner and children only went to the first heat. I was really surprised they weren't at the final.
I found that strange too, especially as the boys were mentioned more than once. I remember other children were there and featured prominently (the Blackpool mother's girls were at all the shows).

Finlay said in a Reddit AMA that he was holding his newborn son so maybe there was pregnancy complications? His child seemed very young. I imagine it’s a long day.

I’m rewatching it for the third time 😂
I’m hopelessly in love with Apollo 😂he comes from the same part of the country as me, he was a rugby lock forward (my favourite) and he’s exactly my type 😂I’m driving my husband mad as every time he comes in I’m watching another episode 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m rewatching it for the third time 😂
I’m hopelessly in love with Apollo 😂he comes from the same part of the country as me, he was a rugby lock forward (my favourite) and he’s exactly my type 😂I’m driving my husband mad as every time he comes in I’m watching another episode 😂
I watched the Good Bad Rugby podcast with him on and I thought he is just lovely! Very sure of himself but funny and bloody handsome!! (As a rugby fan, and a fan of big tall rugby men, he ticks my boxes lol!)

• Heart