Gladiators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Apollo, Nitro and Legend stay, and that Athena gets more air time I think she’s got alot more to offer than we have seen.

Reactions: 9
I like Nitro, legend is a god baddie character for me. I like Phantom and Steel of the men too. Not a fan of Viper.

Love Fury and Sabre of the girls.

Reactions: 6
Broadly speaking I hope they keep the current cast, I'd love to see Athena more & less of Diamond, lmao. I'd also like them to keep Viper but he can drop whatever act they're asking him to put on, on his TikTok he actually seems like a fun guy and is very handsome. Legend is the obvious baddie.

I was maybe 8/9 years old when the last series of Gladiators aired before the current reboot, so I'm not sure what other games they had but I do feel like Gauntlet is a load of old shite and engineered for people to score max points.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully all of the gladiators will return, they all bring something to the show
If I had to choose legend and sabre are my favourites
It would be nice to see more from athena.

Reactions: 5
Viper will probably go as he is tit at playing the villain role and Legend has filled it.

Reactions: 3
If I see the worm one more time...

Also Diamond and Dynamite seem to be getting a lot of air time tonight!

It was nice seeing Saracen too!

Reactions: 12
I shall miss Nitro and his lovely smile every week. Mind you he’s apparently 5’11” and looked tiny compared to the others when they lined up for Gauntlet earlier.

Reactions: 6
Agreed on the worm it makes me not want to root for ML she's too showy. I'm going to miss watching this every week.

surprised Bionic doesn't get much of a mention on here 🤔

Reactions: 8
Ngl, I wanted the other two to win - they were both much more likeable.
The gladiators were on form tonight!

Reactions: 8