Gladiators

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the final now… devastated that this is the last week I’m going to see Giant on my telly tbh 😫🥵

Reactions: 6
Being Irish pretty happy with that outcome, kids also wanted F to win cause they thought a replacement shouldn't win :D
gonna miss Steel.

Reactions: 3
I'm gonna miss Sabre, Fury and Athena. But hopefully we won't be waiting too long for the next series!

Reactions: 2
I known he was a little controversial, but I felt for Wes when he rolled off the crash mat and you could see that something wasn't right. It is a cruel twist of fate to get an injury so close to the end.

I have really enjoyed watching this show, and I am going to miss it. I was suprised by how much I have liked watching it. When it was announced, I was almost certain that it would be crap. I watched the first episode out of curiosity and was pleasantly suprised. The fiest episode wasn't 100% there, but it worked enough to bring me back. It has just got better week on week, and it had been great fun seeing the Gladiators and contestants grow over the series and start to show off their characters

Reactions: 12
I’m really happy with the results. Disappointed the series is over but I’m so happy it’s getting a season 2!

Reactions: 5
While you guys are all thirsting after the male Gladiators, I'd like to take some time to recognise Lee Phillips - one of the assistant referees. Who knew what he was hiding that under his stripey shirt?

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 10.18.05.png

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 10.14.22.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Brontë didn’t seem to be n her A game last night. It also appeared like she had hairy armpits, which is totally her choice but not something you’re used to seeing?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t like ML from the beginning so show offy Brontë was such a good sport and a laugh
Glad F won as he was in from the beginning and hubby is ex army so we always route for forces guys but does no one think it’s weird his kids and boys never once came to the show wonder what the ☕ is there!

Reactions: 8
Hope they get rid of Barney, he’s just so awkward & got a smile you wish you could slap off.

Diamond has a great arse.

Reactions: 9
well I think we can safely say it was a success

really hope it gets a longer run next season and more games

and if they sort the ticketing issue they had last summer, I might even go!

Reactions: 7
well I think we can safely say it was a success

really hope it gets a longer run next season and more games

and if they sort the ticketing issue they had last summer, I might even go!
What was the ticketing issue? The family and I would love to go, I went to see the original as a child and got a wave from Wolf when we crossed paths when leaving 😁

Reactions: 5
I don’t think Bradley or Barney work presenting it.
I’m not just saying this because Bradley got my hopes up thinking Wolf & Jet were going to come out either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My seven year old has been obsessed with the series (and secretly, I have too!). She's sad that it's over but has saved all the episodes to watch again and again!

My money was always on Kerry and Chung to win but that went out the window! The only one that annoyed me was Marie Louise and the bloody worm!

We've loved all the Gladiators and it's been great watching them settle in and develop the characters. Sabre is absolute girl crush, Phantom is fiiiiine, Nitro is just brilliant to watch and I have developed quite the thing for Apollo as the series has gone on!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What was the ticketing issue? The family and I would love to go, I went to see the original as a child and got a wave from Wolf when we crossed paths when leaving 😁

it was a shitshow

• Wow
Basically loads of us signed up for the free tickets to see it filmed and after they set up and did the first days filming they realised they could only fit half as many people in as they thought so each session was a 'queue up several hours before and see if you can get in' situation.
I know a lot of shows do it this way but a lot of the audience were kids. We had tickets but after people on local groups saying theyd queued from 7am for the noon session and still didn't get we gave it a miss.

• Sad
Oh wow, thats appalling! Considering its a family show how did they think that system was a good idea? Its not worth the risk to travel that far with children in tow really 😬