GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he’s cheated. For her to delete everything she did the dumping. They were buying a house together so she wouldn’t have dumped him out of no where

Reactions: 5
I reckon he’s cheated. For her to delete everything she did the dumping. They were buying a house together so she wouldn’t have dumped him out of no where
I thought this too! She was literally obsessed with and spoke so highly of him so it wouldn’t make sense any other way

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does this mean she’s going to go back to hanging around George Clarke and up the “are they aren’t they” rumours again?

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow him but I know his @ he’s made his insta private but he’s only got 2k followers so not sure if allowed to share his @ but if you have a look on this picture on her gram he’s in the comments.
She looks like she needs a good wash!

• Haha
Did anyone listen to her couple of latest podcasts? She mentions tattle with Fern McCann that she reads her when she’s feeling confident about herself and in the one when she’s not got a guest, I’m not sure who does her PR but that was a PR disaster in my opinion. Talking about her drug taking as if it’s a flex. How many young girls look up to her? Not cool. Another comment on her low rent podcast, the ads jump in half way through a sentence. I don’t tend to listen to her podcast as I don’t know half the guests but was being nosey 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone listen to her couple of latest podcasts? She mentions tattle with Fern McCann that she reads her when she’s feeling confident about herself and in the one when she’s not got a guest, I’m not sure who does her PR but that was a PR disaster in my opinion. Talking about her drug taking as if it’s a flex. How many young girls look up to her? Not cool. Another comment on her low rent podcast, the ads jump in half way through a sentence. I don’t tend to listen to her podcast as I don’t know half the guests but was being nosey 🤦‍♀️😂
tbf she’s never presented herself as a kid entertainer but i see your point

Reactions: 1
I know what you mean by being so open about drug taking being a PR nightmare but that was a real and hilarious episode, think I prefer single Grace, less fucks given 🤣

Reactions: 3
I got the incline they split up after the Ella from MAFS podcast when she made the comment about going on MAFS. Usually she’d say something of the sort, laugh and then mention billy, he’s usually there during her podcasts too. I also noticed she’s in her family home, I was positive she moved out into a place with Billy🤷‍♀️

I personally don’t find her funny cause she forces it too much. She’s obviously achieved things through doing social media and doing what makes her happy so fair play to her but I find at times the way she sexualises things for no reason during a conversation is immature. Also hate when a celebrity dies and then someone like her makes a TikTok about it trying to be funny but it just comes across bad and distasteful in my opinion like the one about Matthew Perry. I get that her style of content is to make jokes and of course there’s people who like her content that’s fine but in my opinion majority of the time it isn’t funny it’s cringe.

Reactions: 14
would lovee to know how much money she makes, esp now shes broken into the tv world etc

Reactions: 2
I must admit I do like her but I can’t see her having a long lasting career unless she pivots to something like acting, I just don’t find her at all funny anymore

I must admit I do like her but I can’t see her having a long lasting career unless she pivots to something like acting, I just don’t find her at all funny anymore
used to like her but her accent gets tiring. she’s putting it on so much

i’m sure she’s nice but her with a lot of those british tiktokers she hangs out with are very one note, especially now they’ve all got podcasts