GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m not even gonna give her the views she annoys me these days 🤣🤣 what did she say
She just said she is single and that’s all she’ll say. She implied she regrets putting as much of her relationship online as she did and she won’t do it again

Reactions: 1
She just said she is single and that’s all she’ll say. She implied she regrets putting as much of her relationship online as she did and she won’t do it again
Oh and how absolutely happy she is that she’s single…. 🫠

Reactions: 3
Anyone have a screenshot? Missed it and can’t find it anywhere. It was hardly that bad was it? Maybe attention seeking?
yeah it defo could have been far worse lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she’s hinting that Billy cheated with the amount she mentions the topic of cheating in that video. She also says she wishes she was the type to duck their dad when they cheat on her which made me think this

Reactions: 1
The click bait promo video, just to say “I’m single and I’m not going to talk about it” 🙄 I turned her video off after that!

Reactions: 7
We need more chatter on miss GK Barry! She’s everywhere! And doing so well for someone so young, just coming from TikTok. I think she’s funny buuut..needs fine-tuning. She’s not great when she appears in other shows.
Is it fair to describe her style as sloppy & a bit annoying? I also sense that she’s deeply insecure. Do we reckon we’ll ever find out the cause of the breakup?? Pls spill anyone if you have teaaaa

Reactions: 5
Companies house! You can find what most influencers earn through there
Is that last financial year rather than current? Would be interesting to see what is submitted for 2023
---
Just seen what you said and the date! Sorry 😂

I think she’s hinting that Billy cheated with the amount she mentions the topic of cheating in that video. She also says she wishes she was the type to duck their dad when they cheat on her which made me think this
OMG THIS!
in bed just put a podcast on to fall asleep to. Jesus Christ I was watching her and she was just sobbing on the chair with her phone on her lap and like reading from it. This bothered me 😂 like don’t you make chat up for tik tok for days? Why you reading off your phone.
and the bleeping your Dad comment really really weird.
At 24 there is no way I’d being say those things. I feel really old for saying that 😂😂😂
Yeah she seems she’s come a long way.
but hey lady I think you need to try and turn it down abit 😂 because I don’t think anyone’s Dad is going to wanna shag ya with that vile mouth, it’s like management encouraging this . Dont get the vibes??? Or the direction. She’s not gonna be a mother theresea at 40 is she. And I thank the lord she’s no nurse treating me the gob shite
I think you should stay in ya new build house in the toilet where they didn’t put a radiator and think about what you said 😂
I don’t like her now, there! Im a hater not a raver 😂🥱😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread is dead but I do have to say, I enjoy GKs podcasts with guests but holy tit, the solo ones are horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She mentioned reading her tattle on the solo pod! Commenting here to give you some reading material Grace hehe

Whoever told her that it was a good idea to have Katie Price as a guest on tour needs their head examined. Grace should avoid getting mixed in with her!
Also I’d love to know why her and George Clarke are suddenly nothing to do with each other now

Reactions: 6