Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crazycatlady193

I love grace BUT her recent Insta story moaning about 5am alarms has really annoyed me. I’m a nurse working 13.5 hour shifts day in day out, waking up at 5am every day and making next to nothing. She’s an influencer making ridiculous amounts of money and moaning about 5am alarms. It’s just incredibly selfish and entitled.
We all have choices though. You have chosen the path of being a nurse, Grace has chosen the path of becoming an influencer. Yes it is incredibly unjust that the wage of a nurse does not reflect the skills, training and the job you all do and yes the money influencers can make is ridiculous for what they do but that’s hardly the fault of one person. I think we are all entitled to complain if we have to get up early, regardless of our job. I understand why you feel like you do but you are focusing your annoyance on the wrong person/people, be angry at our government for a start!

Reactions: 28

Scottishgyal

Is there a thread on Maddie grace jepson ? I’ve tried to look but can’t find any. I can’t be the only one to find this lassie absolutely fucking annoying! I just don’t find her funny at all 🤦‍♀️ that tongue this really irritates me 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 22

xoxogoss

Her podcast with Kaz really showed how bad she is at actually interviewing deeper topics. The innapropiate jokes, the constant 'that's mental' and 'that's insane' when Kaz was crying etc was making me cringe

• Angry
Reactions: 18

sillygoose502

Does anyone else find the constant self deprecating humour a bit grating after a while? I’ve always liked her but recently I’ve found it annoying how she mentions the fact she has a ‘flat ass’ constantly in every tik tok/ podcast. She talks about it so much even Georgia Harrison mentioned that she talks about it a lot after she made comments multiple times during their podcast.

Reactions: 16

Poppydaisy

Anyone else completely not interested in that tiktok friend group? Whenever I see clips of graces podcast I feel like I'm back in school listening to my friends yap on about something I wasn't invited to 😂😂 I just don't see the appeal??

Reactions: 15

account70032

VIP Member
I personally don’t find her funny cause she forces it too much. She’s obviously achieved things through doing social media and doing what makes her happy so fair play to her but I find at times the way she sexualises things for no reason during a conversation is immature. Also hate when a celebrity dies and then someone like her makes a TikTok about it trying to be funny but it just comes across bad and distasteful in my opinion like the one about Matthew Perry. I get that her style of content is to make jokes and of course there’s people who like her content that’s fine but in my opinion majority of the time it isn’t funny it’s cringe.

Reactions: 14

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Maybe too sensitive but the way she described the murders of Holly snd Jessica was do disrespectful to me that I could never look at her in the same way. She said “he drowned them in the bath whatever”. Just disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
I do think it was very unfair that her ex posted the photo/video online though. I’m sure we’ve all done something illegal at some point or other and we should trust the person we love/loved to not share it online
Absolutely. But this 'poor me' culture surrounding influencers now when they get busted doing something they shouldn't is irritating. She was practically a health and wellbeing influencer at the time, promoting healthy living whilst hoovering up the marching powder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Someone commented “single girl era” on her latest pic and all pics of Billy have gone, must’ve split. Wonder what happened as they seemed so happy and in love

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Tea4tw0_

Thread is dead but I do have to say, I enjoy GKs podcasts with guests but holy shit, the solo ones are horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Inghamtat

Such a coincidence you made this, I went to find her thread today and noticed she was not on here. I really wanted to comment and express how god awful those lights are on her podcast saving grace. They do nothing for her and show every little crease and crack in her makeup and make her look greasy! Her guest Izzy Oakley looked like a giant orange as well

lozza96

VIP Member
Maybe i read it in a different way but she literally just said that she had her alarms on and couldnt belive she was going to be up that early .to me thats a normal thing to do as ive seen her post that a few times now ? I regularly complain about been up early and i work as well ?

whisperchat

VIP Member
I saw her yesterday at reading festival. She’s very pretty and tall in real life and she was taking pictures with fans etc interacting with them. Seems like a pretty down to earth girl tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 11