GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still would love the ☕ on why her and billy broke up. I like that she’s open on being an act for tiktok/tv/podcasts but I think she suffers with body image that’s why she goes ott on the arse jokes. I also LOVE her max and George together

Reactions: 10
I still would love the ☕ on why her and billy broke up. I like that she’s open on being an act for tiktok/tv/podcasts but I think she suffers with body image that’s why she goes ott on the arse jokes. I also LOVE her max and George together
i would too as i feel it was so sudden !!! disagree though i can’t stand max

Reactions: 2
i would too as i feel it was so sudden !!! disagree though i can’t stand max
It did seem sudden… I have a feeling it was to do with Chris hughes you know! Speculation of course and zero evidence, just my observation 🤣 either that… or maybe her wanting to explore women more or maybe billy didn’t like how vocal she was about being Bi 🤔

Reactions: 4
I am a GK fan (send me on my way if needed) but I’m on tattle for the goss!
My personal opinion on their break up is just how huge she’s got.

from my understanding she met billy through Joe baggs, so I could imagine this guy being like “oh ok my friend a getting a bit of online attention, fair, oh here’s his friend yeah she’s got a bit of this going on, fair enough” but since then all the baggs have got huge, grace is not just someone you watch on the sly anymore, she’s everywhere!

I could understand if billy would’ve been a bit pissed everyone around him is ‘famous’ and he’s a bit jelly, but I wonder also if GK is ina position to buy her house and earns more than him doesn’t want him on the deeds could cause a stir.

that’s my opinion, in a nutshell, she’s blown up and hes a lil insecure

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It did seem sudden… I have a feeling it was to do with Chris hughes you know! Speculation of course and zero evidence, just my observation 🤣 either that… or maybe her wanting to explore women more or maybe billy didn’t like how vocal she was about being Bi 🤔
Omg I was thinking it could be the bi thing the other day but she unfollowed him etc so I think they’re bad blood instead

Reactions: 1
What happened with Chris Hughes?! How did I miss this?
Oh gosh I don’t wanna start a false rumour 😂 nothings happened (that I know of) but they both did that charity thing didn’t they, she had him on the pod and then they did the awards thing too… I just get a sense of chemistry between them. Just my opinion of course but seems to fit with the timeline of Bill disappearing. As other have pointed out though, could well be linked to a few things

Reactions: 1
Oh gosh I don’t wanna start a false rumour 😂 nothings happened (that I know of) but they both did that charity thing didn’t they, she had him on the pod and then they did the awards thing too… I just get a sense of chemistry between them. Just my opinion of course but seems to fit with the timeline of Bill disappearing. As other have pointed out though, could well be linked to a few things
I think I noticed at the time she was doing promo for SU2C posting photos of her and Chris etc is when I noticed she hadn’t posted photos of billy or spoke about him on the pod in a while. So whether they had spilt just before or split at the same time as SU2C 🤨 It did always seem she was very into him so I’d be surprised if she did cheat

Reactions: 2
When he went on her podcast and they did the roasting, I thought he was unbelievably harsh to her 🙈
I do think the fame thing could be an issue