GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a thread on Maddie grace jepson ? I’ve tried to look but can’t find any. I can’t be the only one to find this lassie absolutely bleeping annoying! I just don’t find her funny at all 🤦‍♀️ that tongue this really irritates me 😂
Finally, someone else who thinks the same as me! I cannot understand how everyone absolutely loves her. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of silly humour, but she is just infuriating.
I was just searching for a thread on her when I found these comments, I find her so annoying lmao so I’ve made one

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find the constant self deprecating humour a bit grating after a while? I’ve always liked her but recently I’ve found it annoying how she mentions the fact she has a ‘flat ass’ constantly in every tik tok/ podcast. She talks about it so much even Georgia Harrison mentioned that she talks about it a lot after she made comments multiple times during their podcast.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find the constant self deprecating humour a bit grating after a while? I’ve always liked her but recently I’ve found it annoying how she mentions the fact she has a ‘flat ass’ constantly in every tik tok/ podcast. She talks about it so much even Georgia Harrison mentioned that she talks about it a lot after she made comments multiple times during their podcast.
Lol thats awkward what did Georgia say?

Reactions: 2
Ehh it’s not edited much. We all do it
I mean its deffo noticeable - she's tanned herself and made her waist smaller ... don't get why she has done as she has a lovely figure! (I know she bangs on about having a flat arse before anyone says anything)

Has anyone rewatched the video of her falling in the fountain numerous times 😂

Reactions: 2
Fair play to her, she is getting tv gigs and more presenting gigs at events. Booked and busy👏

Reactions: 4
i think shes really pretty but her makeup looks so bad and caked on at times...she obv matches her foundation to her tan which is the right thing to do but it always looks like its melting off her face

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to find her hilarious but find it all a bit forced now! The podcast was deffo overdone, the first 5/10 episodes were great but haven’t found myself listening to one since 🤷🏼‍♀️

happy for her success though. She deserves it

Reactions: 7
I used to find her hilarious but find it all a bit forced now! The podcast was deffo overdone, the first 5/10 episodes were great but haven’t found myself listening to one since 🤷🏼‍♀️

happy for her success though. She deserves it
It all went downhill after the alison hammond episode, I'm sorry but that is the funniest and best episode hands down

Katie Price was the final straw lol. You're really scraping the barrel when you've got that kind of bullying, narc scum on the podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7