GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say?x
the one I had to turn off was the podcast she did with the blonde transgirl.
some of the comments were just rude, they are both “super tall” at a massive 5’9 🤣🤣 and she was saying that she doesn’t look trans because she isn’t a “weird height” “imagine being 6’1” then she laughs hysterically.
Imagine being a trans woman and watching that… vile bleep

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is there a thread on Maddie grace jepson ? I’ve tried to look but can’t find any. I can’t be the only one to find this lassie absolutely bleeping annoying! I just don’t find her funny at all 🤦‍♀️ that tongue this really irritates me 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Is there a thread on Maddie grace jepson ? I’ve tried to look but can’t find any. I can’t be the only one to find this lassie absolutely bleeping annoying! I just don’t find her funny at all 🤦‍♀️ that tongue this really irritates me 😂
Finally, someone else who thinks the same as me! I cannot understand how everyone absolutely loves her. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of silly humour, but she is just infuriating.

Finally, someone else who thinks the same as me! I cannot understand how everyone absolutely loves her. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bit of silly humour, but she is just infuriating.
I honestly thought for a second when I seen you quoting my post that u we’re gonna be someone who would of disagreed since no one else has replied to me haha yeah I totally understand what you mean. I like silly humour too but she irritates me with that tongue and the stupid voice 🤯

Reactions: 4
I honestly thought for a second when I seen you quoting my post that u we’re gonna be someone who would of disagreed since no one else has replied to me haha yeah I totally understand what you mean. I like silly humour too but she irritates me with that tongue and the stupid voice 🤯
Honestly, she annoyed me so much I blocked her and forgot she existed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree she is such a try hard. Really tries to be funny but just comes across annoying. Can’t fathom the love she gets 🤷‍♀️

Anyone been to the live podcast. Any good?

Reactions: 6
I think if she'd been clever she could've gone a similar route to Amelia (Chicken Shop) but imo since she first started up with full time socials, she's changed a lot. The vulgarity, whilst sometimes amusing, would be frowned upon by a lot of her fans if she had a set of balls between her legs.

Reactions: 7
I did used to enjoy a few podcast episodes, I do cherry pick though and only watch if it’s a guest I know who they actually are like Alison Hammond, not just her random mates, but I do notice she says an opinion then if the guest is like nah grace will immediately change her opinion on it and be like yeah nah I agree and just copy whatever the guest says, proper bugs me - you can have a different opinion and people would respect it

Maybe too sensitive but the way she described the murders of Holly snd Jessica was do disrespectful to me that I could never look at her in the same way. She said “he drowned them in the bath whatever”. Just disgusting.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14