GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t think she will. Everyone she’s had on her podcast she just acts like she’s their best mate, it seems quite fake to me

Reactions: 5
I quite like her but as with all likeable people, once they find what people like about them they then have to keep acting like that so nowadays I find everything a bit forced but maybe that’s just how I’m viewing it.

Reactions: 4
I love GK Barry, she’s hilarious and I like how she hasn’t done what a lot of other Tik tokkers have done and gone all into Tik tok shop, I saw her do one of them and you could tell how uncomfortable she was so I’m glad she didn’t try and do it again

Reactions: 3
She’s said someone said comment about her on her latest TikTok but no comment on this thread so where’s someone said she looks like pound coin with makeup??

I love GK Barry, she’s hilarious and I like how she hasn’t done what a lot of other Tik tokkers have done and gone all into Tik tok shop, I saw her do one of them and you could tell how uncomfortable she was so I’m glad she didn’t try and do it again
Yorkshire peach pointed out that she doesn’t have a blue tick on tiktok for this very reason whereas some TikTokers who have far less followers and shitter content but promote tik tok shop more do. At least she hasn’t sold her soul and has stayed true to herself and funny. She’ll do well outside of tiktok I think. Same as Max Balegde.

Reactions: 5
Wish she wouldn’t make up stories for attention/engagement, you can obviously tell when they are fake. I like her other than that.

Reactions: 8
i usually really like grace and find her hilarious, but on the podcast with Allison Hammond, i felt like grace kept interrupting Allison and speaking over her :/

Reactions: 6