GK Barry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
looked like she said on her podcast she paid 5.5k for a night out at the box.. thats crazy

Reactions: 1
Wonder what’s the story between her and Johnny B from the 2 johnnies. Lots of talk about the two of them over on the 2 johnnies thread 🧐

might come across as me being oversensitive but i think people are right cunts about her body, obviously it's one thing her joking about it herself but i'm sure she is insecure about it. i couldn't care less about the massive arse trend and think her figure is nice 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I really like Grace but i’m so disappointed with the pod this week, im not even 20 minutes in and there’s been 3 Ads already

I think she’s very insecure about her body which is sad because there’s absolutely nothing wrong her body and I wish she would realise that. When she’s talking to someone , every chance she gets she will bring up the topic of discussing her body , making fun of herself and I think she does that because she’s so insecure she assumes everyone she meets is already thinking negative things about her body so it’s like she thinks I’ll make fun of myself before they get the chance to even though most of these people are not thinking anything negative about her body at all and have no intention of commenting on her body but she just assumes they are going to do that. She encourages people to make fun of her body cause she speaks so negatively about her appearance and I feel sorry for her because seeing her constantly make fun of herself isn’t nice to see.

There’s some people in the comments who say very unkind things about her body and nobody deserves to be body shamed so shame on those people but it doesn’t help that she speaks negatively about her body laughing at herself because she is making it seem like it’s ok to make fun of how she looks when it’s not ok. I don’t know if someone in her past made fun of her body or maybe a guy did and maybe to this day she still believes what they said is true but I hope one day she learns to accept herself and speaks kindly about herself cause to look at yourself and only have negative thoughts is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 2