Gizzi Erskine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of agree with her in the general sense that a truly effective protest against the government is a total lack of engagement - e.g not paying taxes that support their laws or in this case, providing or accessing abortions regardless of the law - BUT it massively over-simplifies complex issues and would require a huge number of people taking that action in unison (not all people but to a tipping point…most others would eventually follow anyway due to herd mentality).

but it’s tacky and so Gizzi to back up a radical point like this with an inane selfie.

Reactions: 10
A blank screen or an appropriate image would be far more appropriate than her trying to look cute while making a point.

Reactions: 8
I really wish people who weren’t living or experiencing the horror of situations like this didn’t throw their own half-baked opinions in.

Gizzi has absolutely no idea of what it will be like to live or work in a healthcare setting in a state like Arkansas now. The most helpful thing she can do is repost stories from people who do or signpost how to donate to planned parenthood etc.

Speculation of this kind does nobody any good. It creates panic when what is needed is money for those who require it.

She will be one of those who scream “Gilead” when half the US have been living under that kind of regime for decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Looks like she's on an undeclared free holiday (again). Why else would you thank the holiday company??

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The filler migration is so bad, it’s really laughable that she’s still denying it and thinking people won’t know she’s lying!

The filler migration is so bad, it’s really laughable that she’s still denying it and thinking people won’t know she’s lying!

No human's top lip should be double the size of the bottom one. Unless they've got a Shellfish allergy and somebody is currently sprinting across the room for the Epipens, at any rate.

• Haha
No human's top lip should be double the size of the bottom one. Unless they've got a Shellfish allergy and somebody is currently sprinting across the room for the Epipens, at any rate.
Taylor Lashae’s is but it looks oddly natural. Gizzi used to share a lot of pictures of her and is clearly desperate to look like her including haircut. I’m surprised she’s not lightened her hair yet

Reactions: 2
Guessing this is her new bloke she’s on a free holiday with?
Looks like it…

I’m aware I haven’t seen or heard enough of him to fairly make this judgement - but I get the vibe that he isn’t really that into her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Looks like it…

I’m aware I haven’t seen or heard enough of him to fairly make this judgement - but I get the vibe that he isn’t really that into her 🤷‍♀️
She loves those kind of guys. Always smoking. Come across as a bit druggy, skinny and a bit smelly and nonchalant about her. The kind of guy you date in your teens and early 20s. Blake Fielder-Civil vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They don’t even follow each other on Instagram despite the fact she’s tagging him 29 times a day. How bizarre!
Shouldn’t she also be posting these photos #sp or #ad considering it’s highly unlikely she’s paid for any of this trip?!

She loves those kind of guys. Always smoking. Come across as a bit druggy, skinny and a bit smelly and nonchalant about her. The kind of guy you date in your teens and early 20s. Blake Fielder-Civil vibes.
Spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was with him before and they broke up and it was full of heartbreak texts but obviously things are back on

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.