Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum had no idea who she was and went “she looks like that lassie from Girls Aloud” 😂😂😂

Enjoy 🥳🕺🏻
Anyone else feeling old - this was filmed 15 years ago!! I use to love this series, so weird watching Cheryl and Ashley’s Valentines night out 2016! I was a teenager when this aired on E4😭

Reactions: 4
Anyone else feeling old - this was filmed 15 years ago!! I use to love this series, so weird watching Cheryl and Ashley’s Valentines night out 2016! I was a teenager when this aired on E4😭
I was 14 when this came out . I feel so old to ! Always thought the dynamic of Cheryl and Ashley was weird . Maybe because he wasn't interested in being in the show ?

Reactions: 3
Tastes in music are really interesting. I'll listen to nearly anything, really.
Yes me too. Im 34 now, but music was always a huge part of my life. My dad played guitar and was a singer so i was heavily influenced by my parents from such an early age.
And i still enjoy listening to Girls Aloud, i dont like the term 'guilty pleasure' because there is no guilt at all in enjoying girls aloud.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone read the parts of Sarah’s book that were released yesterday? Absolutely heartbreaking 💔 Can’t even begin to imagine what she’s going through.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone read the parts of Sarah’s book that were released yesterday? Absolutely heartbreaking 💔 Can’t even begin to imagine what she’s going through.
Yes... she doesn't have long. Poor Sarah. My brother is same age and has terminal cancer, it really is just heartbreak for everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Absolutely heartbreaking news. Girls Aloud have been a huge part of my childhood and life growing up. Devastated. Poor Sarah, thoughts go out to her and Sarah's family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No. 😭😭 where were they released
They’re in the times newspaper, however some other newspapers have also released some bits as well.
Yes... she doesn't have long. Poor Sarah. My brother is same age and has terminal cancer, it really is just heartbreak for everyone.
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother. Sending my love to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So why is she saying she doesn't want to lose her hair thru radiotherapy? I lost mine after 1 chemo session along with eyebrows/eyelashes/nasal hair, etc. Sorry, I'm a bit sceptical atm. Radiotherapy does not cause hair loss.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
So why is she saying she doesn't want to lose her hair thru radiotherapy? I lost mine after 1 chemo session along with eyebrows/eyelashes/nasal hair, etc. Sorry, I'm a bit sceptical atm. Radiotherapy does not cause hair loss.
I think Radiotherapy can cause hair loss if you get it to treat the brain and she said the doctors think it's travelled to her brain. If she had intensive chemo though I would have thought she would already have had hair loss

Reactions: 6
Poor woman, bleeping hell, how absolutely awful. I suppose people must find ways of coping but my heart goes out to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Radiotherapy can cause hair loss if you get it to treat the brain and she said the doctors think it's travelled to her brain. If she had intensive chemo though I would have thought she would already have had hair loss
Errm I thought it was in her spine now - so that would be next to be treated... the report is all over the place. It is odd as there are definite paths breast cancer travels after the breast as there are with bowel cancer, etc. So is she being economical with the truth and it has already ravaged her liver and lungs and...?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Errm I thought it was in her spine now - so that would be next to be treated... the report is all over the place. It is odd as there are definite paths breast cancer travels after the breast as there are with bowel cancer, etc. So is she being economical with the truth and it has already ravaged her liver and lungs and...?
While it initially “seemed like the chemo was working”, she writes, the cancer has spread further, with a secondary tumour growing on either the base of her spine or her brain.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe people are questioning whether she is telling the truth- she was out of the spotlight for a while before now so l doubt this is an attention grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.