Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadine is on the cover of Ok! - she literally hasn’t aged...I thought this was an old interview:

I kind of wish she wouldn’t ‘cheapen’ her brand and do these type of shoots tbh but at least we get to hear how Sarah is doing.

Reactions: 5
Nadine is on the cover of Ok! - she literally hasn’t aged...I thought this was an old interview:

I kind of wish she wouldn’t ‘cheapen’ her brand and do these type of shoots tbh but at least we get to hear how Sarah is doing.
She looked great when she was on I'm A Celeb

GERLS Aloud

Reactions: 5

I cant lie I just love getting my GA fix whenever any of them (well bar cheryl really) does an interview <3

Reactions: 2
Finding this thread has made me want to go straight to YouTube and watch any GA content I can find, I miss the old fan girl days when I was obsessed with them. Still love having a little nosy into what they’re all up to these days. Often think about poor Sarah, I really hope she’s coping well with all this. Can’t wait for her book! Also cannot believe that it’ll soon be 8 years since I went to their last tour, I’d love a reunion tour for their 20 year anniversary next year! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Finding this thread has made me want to go straight to YouTube and watch any GA content I can find, I miss the old fan girl days when I was obsessed with them. Still love having a little nosy into what they’re all up to these days. Often think about poor Sarah, I really hope she’s coping well with all this. Can’t wait for her book! Also cannot believe that it’ll soon be 8 years since I went to their last tour, I’d love a reunion tour for their 20 year anniversary next year! 🤩
Seeing clips of Popstars the Rivals makes me feel really nostalgic even though it was pretty tit!

Reactions: 6
Seeing clips of Popstars the Rivals makes me feel really nostalgic even though it was pretty tit!
If you want a big laugh go and watch the dance choreographer from Irish pop stars (the ones with Nadines passport 🤣) it's like Greg Gregson from summer heights high 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what it is but I just can’t warm to Kimberley.
I find her so far up cheryls behind

Reactions: 13
I don’t know what it is but I just can’t warm to Kimberley.
I find her so far up cheryls behind
Yes I use to really like her in the early GA days then she broke rank from Nadine to Cheryl and then just went sooooooo bland. She could have been a bit more savvy and built-up a presenting career but no she’s now Cheryl’s spokesperson and promotes Regatta on her IG.

Reactions: 1
Yes I use to really like her in the early GA days then she broke rank from Nadine to Cheryl and then just went sooooooo bland. She could have been a bit more savvy and built-up a presenting career but no she’s now Cheryl’s spokesperson and promotes Regatta on her IG.
Her sister is so annoying on Emmerdale

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Awww wow, im so excited to find a thread on Girls Aloud! I loved them back in the day!!

All my friends used to take the piss out of me for loving Girls Aloud, because my type of music is Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Janis Joplin, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors, Led Zepelin etc etc. And yet i loved Girls Aloud as much!!

My favourite was always Nicola, i found her so beautiful and it was horrible the way she was seen as the 'ugly' one.

0:39 - 1:33 for the b-tec dancing..thank me later :ROFLMAO:

Louis eating the apple, and then wearing that over sized coat has finished me off!!! hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her sister is so annoying on Emmerdale
My mum had no idea who she was and went “she looks like that lassie from Girls Aloud” 😂😂😂

Enjoy 🥳🕺🏻

I bet Cheryl's fuming Sarah's illness means that she's no longer the number one victim!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All my friends used to take the piss out of me for loving Girls Aloud, because my type of music is Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Janis Joplin, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors, Led Zepelin etc etc. And yet i loved Girls Aloud as much!!
Tastes in music are really interesting. I'll listen to nearly anything, really.

I've preordered my signed copy of Sarah's book. I loved Girls Aloud growing up so I'm looking forward to reading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve pre-ordered a normal one from Amazon. Are the signed versions only available from WH Smith (I think?)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.