Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was new years eve 2005 it happened got leaked to the papers about May 2006

Reactions: 1
I thought she would have deleted the photos with the dolphin but she hasn’t. :unsure:

• Sad
She hasn’t even turned the comments off and they’re absolutely slating her

Reactions: 2
Tomorrow would have been Sarah’s 40th birthday, I wonder if any of the girls will mention it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Cheryls tribute was beautiful, it came up on my feed, not sure if the other girls have posted yet

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if anyone will find a way to nitpick at cheryls tribute and find something wrong with it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder if anyone will find a way to nitpick at cheryls tribute and find something wrong with it
Of course!
But that's life. I think it's a lovely tribute that shows the fun times, doesn't get mawkish and I'd never seen some of the footage before which is nice.

Reactions: 9
So sad she didn’t get to celebrate her 40th Birthday. I was genuinely upset to hear she had passed away, it’s so tragic.

In a way, because they are inactive as a group and she has been low profile for so long, it hasn’t truly sunk in for me that she’s gone. But then it hits me when I see the other girls post something about her. So, so sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No signs of kimberley on social media from her big 40th bash last night. She reshared absolutely every birthday message she got, but no outfit picture, no pictures of cake, the set up marquee, any of the guests..... Definitely for a spread in OK magazine. Yawn

Reactions: 6
No signs of kimberley on social media from her big 40th bash last night. She reshared absolutely every birthday message she got, but no outfit picture, no pictures of cake, the set up marquee, any of the guests..... Definitely for a spread in OK magazine. Yawn
You made it happen

9F226FE7-8A11-467C-83CD-DEA5227E1E36.jpeg
C1C44E49-B3ED-4A0F-BB15-C37A97B0771A.jpeg
E8921C50-E701-45AE-9352-F1128A17F598.jpeg
AE3D0E81-0AAE-4B5E-9130-F2376F0B19D6.jpeg
7E9F2C9C-30CF-4388-8923-5026F89F4C6C.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.