Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just seen little mix’s announcement I’m hoping even more for something for girls aloud’s anniversary next year !
Do we reckon they’ll do something and pay tribute to her or maybe do a tour and include previous vocals from her ? I can’t imagine them never doing it again without her

Reactions: 5
Having just seen little mix’s announcement I’m hoping even more for something for girls aloud’s anniversary next year !
Do we reckon they’ll do something and pay tribute to her or maybe do a tour and include previous vocals from her ? I can’t imagine them never doing it again without her
I read an article that said they were going to be doing a one off charity concert and donating the money to the hospital where Sarah received her treatment, however it was from TheSun so God only knows if it’s true. Personally, I’m almost certain that they’ll get back together. They haven’t necessarily confirmed or denied the rumours and Kimberley has always said 'we’re not thinking about it right now' so that makes me think it’s a possibility.

If it ever happens I hope they do include Sarah’s old vocals. I can’t imagine anyone else doing her lines in The Promise, Untouchable, The Loving Kind, Wake Me Up, Sound Of The Underground, and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I read an article that said they were going to be doing a one off charity concert and donating the money to the hospital where Sarah received her treatment, however it was from TheSun so God only knows if it’s true. Personally, I’m almost certain that they’ll get back together. They haven’t necessarily confirmed or denied the rumours and Kimberley has always said 'we’re not thinking about it right now' so that makes me think it’s a possibility.

If it ever happens I hope they do include Sarah’s old vocals. I can’t imagine anyone else doing her lines in The Promise, Untouchable, The Loving Kind, Wake Me Up, Sound Of The Underground, and so on.
I read an interview with Nadine from a couple of weeks ago who said it's weird to think of the band as a 4 piece but it would be lovely to do something for the fans for the 20th anniversary, so I guess we'll see

How did Boyzone do their first reunion concerts without Steven e.g how did they integrate him into the show as he shared lead vocals with Ronan on most of their singles?

Reactions: 2
How did Boyzone do their first reunion concerts without Steven e.g how did they integrate him into the show as he shared lead vocals with Ronan on most of their singles?
I saw them on their tour a few years ago, they had a moment for him, I think they had a drink (might have made that bit up), I think Shane fills in for his vocals

I've been listening to GA in the gym non stop for weeks now. Such an underrated band I can't believe they weren't bigger really. Could of easily made a proper comeback in the 2010s too, alot of their songs sound really modern.

• Heart
They kind of have a special place in my heart as they weren’t tarnished by any scandals like little mix etc, they were just cool and fun :) Sarah’s drugs I think only came to light a bit later. Not sure if they’d started today more wouldn’t have been dug up with social media etc though

• Heart
I think cos they had an 80s electro sound pretty early on its aged well. I prefer the album tracks and b sides to the singles now though, apart from a couple I never get bored of!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.