Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michelle and Lisa hating each other throughout 🤣
"I'd wanna keep her happy"

It makes me a bit sad we'll never see TV like that again
Plus Johnny (Lisa's husband) saying that Andy was proposing to Michelle with an arm twisted up his back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder why Cheryl has waited until the day before Birmingham Pride to pull out, she must have known she wouldn’t be ready before now

Reactions: 1
I wonder why Cheryl has waited until the day before Birmingham Pride to pull out, she must have known she wouldn’t be ready before now
Maybe she was doing ok and then she wasn’t. Grief can be so weird and unpredictable. I know what you mean though, no one would blame her if she’d cancelled it sooner.

Reactions: 13
She probs decided before but I think Bham Pride wanted it to be as late as possible so they still get maximum attendance

Reactions: 4
Lots of Girls Aloud played in all the bars at Brum Pride yesterday in tribute to Sarah ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Apologies if it's a bit soon and inappropriate to ask but does anyone have any experiences working or meeting Girls Aloud? I know some have already mentioned meeting Nadine.

Sarah had her problems with drinking and drugs sadly, but at least she seemed the type of person who when very drunk and high was laid back and just wanted to be friends with everyone have fun and forget things. Cheryl seems the type who would glass you if you look at her funny when drunk and we already know what she's capable of when in nightclubs.
I've met all 5 minus Cheryl - one day! All are lovely, I've met Nadine & Kimberley twice & they've remembered me from the first time.

Reactions: 6
New here 👋 I've become a bit (if not too much) invested in Sarah's passing & how the media are treating Cheryl, Nicola & Kimberley against Nadine, causing me to investigate into their friendships a little bit, just because I feel they're being treated unfairly. There were many times Sarah went on nights out with the other 3 quite a lot during the hiatus, she went to Kimberley's film premiere, Kimberley & Nicola went to the St. Trinians 2 premiere. She went for drinks with Kimberley & Nicola after the make-up launch, Cheryl's tour, Kimberley in Shrek. I do feel like Nadine & Sarah were closer when the group were together collectively, but to say the other 3 were horrible to her simply just isn't true.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New here 👋 I've become a bit (if not too much) invested in Sarah's passing & how the media are treating Cheryl, Nicola & Kimberley against Nadine, causing me to investigate into their friendships a little bit, just because I feel they're being treated unfairly. There were many times Sarah went on nights out with the other 3 quite a lot during the hiatus, she went to Kimberley's film premiere, Kimberley & Nicola went to the St. Trinians 2 premiere. She went for drinks with Kimberley & Nicola after the make-up launch, Cheryl's tour, Kimberley in Shrek. I do feel like Nadine & Sarah were closer when the group were together collectively, but to say the other 3 were horrible to her simply just isn't true.
It's been said earlier in this thread they were actually really good friends with Sarah until seemingly about 2012 then they just dropped her for reasons which will forever be unknown... Horribles a very subjective word... Could they have done more? 100% yes. Ceasing all contact and deliberately excluding her from things like Nicolas 30th and Kim's hen night were just unnecessary in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ and a bit too Regina George for 30 something women.

I get the colleagues not friends argument but for colleagues who I worked with anywhere near as closely as they did with Sarah, you form some sort of friendship regardless, and I still wish them a happy birthday, champion and congratulate them on work achievements (celeb BB for example) and even meet up from time to time, though obviously not as frequently as I do with my best friends.

Just my take.

Reactions: 8
It's been said earlier in this thread they were actually really good friends with Sarah until seemingly about 2012 then they just dropped her for reasons which will forever be unknown... Horribles a very subjective word... Could they have done more? 100% yes. Ceasing all contact and deliberately excluding her from things like Nicolas 30th and Kim's hen night were just unnecessary in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ and a bit too Regina George for 30 something women.

I get the colleagues not friends argument but for colleagues who I worked with anywhere near as closely as they did with Sarah, you form some sort of friendship regardless, and I still wish them a happy birthday, champion and congratulate them on work achievements (celeb BB for example) and even meet up from time to time, though obviously not as frequently as I do with my best friends.

Just my take.
Ah I see, I haven't gone that far back - my bad! Yeah I completely agree, especially after Ghost, Big Brother etc.. where she was visibly insecure & appeared to have lost all her confidence. It does make you wonder what went on behind closed doors and it's sad that this was the only thing that could bring them back together again.

• Heart
I believe it was a couple (or even a few) weeks ago but they asked for it not to be reported on.

Reactions: 7
I haven't seen any news on Sarah's funeral, anyone else?
I’m assuming it was the week that Cheryl pulled out of Birmingham Pride at the end of September.

She wrote, “saying goodbye to somebody you spent a massive piece of your life with is like nothing else,” which to me sounds like she had just said her goodbyes at that time presumably.

Nicola Robert's ex-boyfriend who became her stalker is now facing jail for stalking someone else.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.