Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the other members (Sarah I can understand) didn’t wish Nadine a happy birthday the other week on Instagram, but Nadine has shared Kimberley’s baby post ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Apparently he’s gay and allegedly in a relationship with Paul McKenna the hypnotist. It wouldn’t surprise me that he told her to put that in her autobiography if he is gay. She’ll have gotten free publicity and he’ll have a few people thinking that he’s straight.
I just don't understand why he would be closeted though?? Surely he'd just come out with it, he works in showbiz for goodness sake, anything goes!

I saw the other members (Sarah I can understand) didn’t wish Nadine a happy birthday the other week on Instagram, but Nadine has shared Kimberley’s baby post ☹
Literally the definition of being the bigger person 🥺😞 how sad

Reactions: 9
They have most likely texted her, it doesn’t always have so be a gushy social media post for each birthday. Kimberley said in her recent interview that she was planning to meet up with nadine and Cheryl to get the kids together and they’ve all been in contact about it.

Reactions: 10
Apparently Cheryl and Liam have been spotted together for the first time in a while.

Perhaps she's short on cash..?

Reactions: 4
Literally the definition of being the bigger person 🥺😞 how sad
In Kimberleys defence I've seen her put a couple of supportive things about Nadine up on her stories when Nadine has done tv stuff. In recent months

Apparently Cheryl and Liam have been spotted together for the first time in a while.

Perhaps she's short on cash..?
must be something, either needs the cash or has something to promote, usually she isn’t allowed to get appednunless she approves

That’s exactly what Blind Gossip are speculating!

Reactions: 5
Funny how she’s been papped just after starting her multivitamins campaign.
I think it just coincides with that order she had with the paparazzi not being allowed to photograph with her. I think it’s now expired so we’ll be seeing more of her.

Nicola has posted a picture of Cheryl on Instagram for her birthday, but didn’t do the same for Nadine… I just find it all a bit 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nicola has posted a picture of Cheryl on Instagram for her birthday, but didn’t do the same for Nadine… I just find it all a bit 🙁
I understand why but I see it as I wouldn’t post a picture of my colleague from 10 years ago that I never really got on with. Why should she? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Cheryl's 10 year paparazzi injunction has expired and probably has no grounds to be renewed by the courts which is why we've had more pap photos in the past month than we've seen in years. Seeing her in some random cul de sac at a kids birthday is kinda funny. Oh the indignity of it all Chezza.

Reactions: 11
Makes me so happy that Cheryl, Kimberley, Nicole and nadine were all together yesterday for cheryls birthday brunch. Such a shame Sarah can’t be there 😢

• Heart
It’s on kimberleys insta stories, she has tagged them all!
Ah I’ve just seen it. I’m sure Nadine felt a bit like a spare part when the other 3 are so close. Nice that she was invited though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.