Girls Aloud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personality of a plastic plant
I like Nicola but I always feel her insecurities shows and maybe thats why you think that.

She has always been insecure of her looks and Im like shes gorgeous with her super thick red hair and porcelain doll skin.

I never watched her on masked singer I find the masks scary 😬 but Ive heard shes got a great voice!

Reactions: 5
I like Nicola but I always feel her insecurities shows and maybe thats why you think that.

She has always been insecure of her looks and Im like shes gorgeous with her super thick red hair and porcelain doll skin.

I never watched her on masked singer I find the masks scary 😬 but Ive heard shes got a great voice!
She did have a good voice on the masked singer but she lacks personality on screen..some people aren't made for TV I suppose

Kimba's new bathroom is literally my dream :love:
Omg it is gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
I find nicola quite boring too. I can’t deny that she’s a fantastic singer though.

Personality of a plastic plant
Disagree, she seemed thoughtful and sensible, and gave proper comments and suggestions. Which was a refreshing contrast to the screeching and gurning and unfunny guesses from the others.

Nicola was very popular on the Masked Singer thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I loved girls aloud off the record . They were the last decent 5 piece girl group. I remember one part where they stopped filming as the girls got into an argument about not all of them attending meetings . I watched the Saturdays 24/7 and it is terrible no stand out star and no interesting plots.

Reactions: 4
I loved girls aloud off the record . They were the last decent 5 piece girl group. I remember one part where they stopped filming as the girls got into an argument about not all of them attending meetings . I watched the Saturdays 24/7 and it is terrible no stand out star and no interesting plots.
Cheryl came across really bad on that. I just remember her moaning at the time and being sick at the airport.
You could tell they all had rifts

Reactions: 3
Cheryl moaned constantly throughout GA off the record (“ahv got spew up me trowsas” was a personal favourite) but at least she was actually being herself. The last thing I watched her on was Who Do You Think You Are? and you’d think she’d had a lobotomy. Completely dead behind the eyes and devoid of any personality.

Reactions: 14
Who looks like the bleeping head ? 😄

Nadine buggering off during a meeting about the tour to meet her mum for lunch always cracks me up
Loved when Nadine did that! Sarah getting pissed on her own for hours then being the first up in the morning cracks me up. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ive never seen it but Im not a fan of the bands music but they all seem alright...
a bunch of girls trying to tolerate eachother...
But Kim and Cheryl have a tight bond. I watched there Comic Relief Trek...🥰 cute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.