Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I chose VIP standing and it gave me seat numbers? Well not that I got them as the damn thing timed out

Reactions: 1
This made me laugh as I can remember my front row What Will The Neighbours Say Tour tickets in 2005 being about £22.50 each 😂
Not a bleeping chance I am paying over £100 for a 90 minute show. They can get to duck.

But let's remember it's all in Sarah's memory... (and another few mil to add to the GA pension pots 😒

Reactions: 5
I got mine, approved payment through app and then it just did nothing and timed out two minutes later
Mine did exactly the same if you go onto your order history the tickets should be in there.However I haven’t got a confirmation email from ticketek yet but the money has been taken.

My thread title suggestion - Girls Aloud 3 - Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've given up! I'm supposed to be working and I've just been staring at the 10 second countdown for well over an hour now.

Why has it gotten so hard to get gig tickets lately, I just have zero luck. Going to try for Avril Lavigne on Friday and pray for those instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Got through and no presale left for Cardiff. Gutted. We go again on Friday for general sale although not much optimism 🥲

Reactions: 3
I’ve given up. Got back to back meetings and my daughter said she heard floor tickets were £200 for Manchester and the cheapest £58 and in the gods. Not paying that. At least I got to take her to the Tangled Up tour on the front row when she was 8! Was hoping to get these for her 25th birthday. How time flies!

Reactions: 4
Guys go back into original email! It takes you through to the venue website rather than ticketek

• Heart
Reactions: 4
TicketTek is total $hite - was ready since 8.30am, put into a holding queue for almost 2 hours.

Saw your message @jayjay95 so went back into the original email and it took me to AXS…was again put in a queue and by the time I had got to the front, no tickets left. Appalling!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Presales can be more trouble than they’re worth because there is a relatively small percentage of tickets available. Sometimes you’re much better off slugging it out in the general sale.

Reactions: 2
That was the most stressful experience of my life. Worse than getting Taylor Swift tickets.

I got tickets from ticketek
Are they a genuine site?
I had never heard of them till last night
Worried I’ve been scammed

I got tickets from ticketek
Are they a genuine site?
I had never heard of them till last night
Worried I’ve been scammed
It's genuine don't worry! That's where the presale linked people to :)
---
That was the most stressful experience of my life. Worse than getting Taylor Swift tickets.
Same I found it easier to get TS tickets and thats saying something!

I think the presale for Girls Aloud was really badly done though as anyone could register (and there was no cut off point to register was there?) so the demand would be so high. It makes it so that more fans can access the presale but then less chance of getting a ticket once you do have the access!

TicketTek is total $hite - was ready since 8.30am, put into a holding queue for almost 2 hours.

Saw your message @jayjay95 so went back into the original email and it took me to AXS…was again put in a queue and by the time I had got to the front, no tickets left. Appalling!
It was only because I saw it tweeted that I managed to get some. Worst ticket experience and I’ve done Taylor twice 😂

I managed to get a hack about 2 hours in and got tickets for London (£925) and Leeds.

Ticketek is a pile of shite, I eventually got through but they’ve sent me 1 correct ticket and 1 completely wrong mobile ticket for a different show for someone in a different place

• Wow
It was only because I saw it tweeted that I managed to get some. Worst ticket experience and I’ve done Taylor twice 😂
It really was terrible, wasted so much time and effort trying to get tickets this morning! Going to try again on Friday, will go via my O2 Priority app link as that seemed to work to get me to AXS even if I didn’t end up getting tickets. I could have cried with frustration!

Ticketek is a pile of shite, I eventually got through but they’ve sent me 1 correct ticket and 1 completely wrong mobile ticket for a different show for someone in a different place
Are your tickets available ?
I click the sms ticket and it says check back later
Wish I had waited and just used ticketmaster

They have just added another Glasgow date if helpful for anyone!

Fingers crossed for more dates in the other cities 🤞
---
Are your tickets available ?
I click the sms ticket and it says check back later
Wish I had waited and just used ticketmaster
They often don't become available until nearer the time. My friend got them on AXS and it's the same for her on there. It also happened to me for my Taylor Swift ones it took a few weeks to show in the app on Ticketmaster. If you're worried you could message them and ask for confirmation :giggle:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.