Girls Aloud #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pricing on these tickets is crazy! Cost of living crisis and there’s me forking out £££ on tickets! It will be worth it though. I think the presale tickets will go within minutes. I’ll be sat in the car after the school run trying to get them!

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I don’t have time right now to check back on messages but have pre-sale emails been sent yet?

Reactions: 2
This made me laugh as I can remember my front row What Will The Neighbours Say Tour tickets in 2005 being about £22.50 each 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else get the presale email about buying tickets on ticketek? I’ve signed up but I’ve never heard of the website? I’m guessing it’s legit?
Ticketmaster don’t have the O2 on their presale I noticed too.

Did anyone else get the presale email about buying tickets on ticketek? I’ve signed up but I’ve never heard of the website? I’m guessing it’s legit?
Ticketmaster don’t have the O2 on their presale I noticed too.
Yes I have! Good luck everyone. I have a feeling demand is going to be mega high 😬

Anyone else just endlessly waiting on the Ticketek loading and counting down from 10 seconds? There’s no queue number or anything

Reactions: 7
I got mine, approved payment through app and then it just did nothing and timed out two minutes later

• Wow
Link wouldn’t load on my phone so using my work laptop, but I have 2 hours of Teams meetings at 9.30!

Reactions: 3
Where are you all trying for? I’m trying for Manchester and haven’t seen anyone on Twitter/X mention they have them…

Where are you all trying for? I’m trying for Manchester and haven’t seen anyone on Twitter/X mention they have them…
Same. Not looking good for getting decent seats and I am not willing to pay loads to be sat near the roof.

Cardiff which is mostly standing and at £70 one of the cheaper options so imagine it’s popular :(

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.