Girlies IRL - Maria, Abi, Chloe, Jess, Amy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally just thinking about the advert they did for a sofa when she lived with Jess. I couldn't find it on instagram though otherwise I'd have sent her that link šŸ˜‚ So embarrassing.

Saw that Chloe and Jess are taking on some walking challenge for charity and had shared the fundraising link a few times so checked what theyā€™ve got and considering their following Iā€™m shocked itā€™s so low. Jess is all from one donation and Chloe is only from 3 or 4 people. Surely some of their followers would have contributed something.
IMG_4135.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Chloe has such few comments for her following surely this canā€™t be her job any more how does she make money!

Reactions: 2
Chloe has such few comments for her following surely this canā€™t be her job any more how does she make money!
So true, itā€™s also so suss how she dipped to 99.8k followers and then just as Amy reached 100k Chloeā€™s is back up to 100k againā€¦.

I get the vibe from Chloe that this is all pretty bad for her mentally and Iā€™m willing to bet sheā€™ll be in a ā€œregularā€ job again in the next few years, sharing how this all affected her badly.

So true, itā€™s also so suss how she dipped to 99.8k followers and then just as Amy reached 100k Chloeā€™s is back up to 100k againā€¦.

I get the vibe from Chloe that this is all pretty bad for her mentally and Iā€™m willing to bet sheā€™ll be in a ā€œregularā€ job again in the next few years, sharing how this all affected her badly.
He post today eludes to this, saying she nearly quit! Her engagment is so low but she blames it on the algorithm šŸ™„

Jess no longer has management. Wonder if they ditched her as she literally does nothing but whinge.

How can Chloe post that reel saying styling for a 14/16? Im size 14 and I donā€™t believe we would fit in the same clothesā€¦

Jess: "I just hate living in a basement flat with zero natural light..." with a huge skylight in the background clearly showing a lot of natural light and natural light on her face in front of her, probably from the doors to her garden she's been planting seeds in šŸ™„
Screenshot_20240320_141725.jpg

Screenshot_20240320_141733.jpg

Jess saying ā€œI really hate complainingā€ is absolutely laughable! She complains alllll the time