Girlies IRL - Maria, Abi, Chloe, Jess, Amy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress in the reel Jess has just posted is actually the nicest thing she’s worn in ages. Finally an outfit that fits properly and compliments her body!

I still think she’s a massive bellend though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting increasingly pissed off by Jess claiming to have a ‘migraine’ and then doing things that you absolutely couldn’t do if you genuinely had a migraine.

Reactions: 7
Getting increasingly pissed off by Jess claiming to have a ‘migraine’ and then doing things that you absolutely couldn’t do if you genuinely had a migraine.
There's no chance I'd be up walking about, in the sunshine, or eating with a migraine. I wouldn't even be out of bed, unless I wanted to start vomiting. She's a bleeping idiot.

Also she has eaten breakfast in her adult life, bleeping liar 🙄

Reactions: 5
Not Chloe dipping below 100k followers 👀 surely that's a death sentence in influencer land?

Reactions: 1
Not Chloe dipping below 100k followers 👀 surely that's a death sentence in influencer land?
Ooh was she over 100k at one point? It's no surprise she's losing followers. She started off midsize which is when I followed her. Since then she's moved into the plus size world but is massively in denial so I reckon her original followers have maybe switched off. Nothing wrong with being plus size, but just own it! Her outfits are so basic too.

She used to have way more followers than Jess, and Jess got in touch with her wanting to befriend her bc she (imo) wanted to leech off her followers. Now Jess has left her behind. It's a shame BC Chloe's content was decent back in the day, like what Maria posts now, but it really lacks any kind of imagination or passion now.

Reactions: 3
Chloe’s super inspiring pink scarf post just got over 100 likes. Girl needs an overhaul of her content and she needs to do it quickly.

Amy’s favourite outfit of the moment… the stripy skirt that makes her look 5 months pregnant. It’s so not flattering at all, someone needs to tell her

Amy’s favourite outfit of the moment… the stripy skirt that makes her look 5 months pregnant. It’s so not flattering at all, someone needs to tell her
I don’t follow her but just had a look 🤢 why does she think that’s a good look?! Makes her stomach look even bigger than her forehead which I thought was impossible

• Haha
Don't normally have an issue with Maria but I could never post a pic with my drink spilt all down my skirt like that 💀 also at least the other two actually tried with their fancy dress. Sometimes I feel like she really rests on being 'pretty' 🙄

I cant be the only one who thinks Amy Astrids new fringe makes her look like a man in drag? 😂

Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s tried to cover up her ginormous forehead but it looks like she’s wearing a toupee. She’s trying so hard to look sexy in those photos it’s embarrassing

Fringe is bad. Outfit is bad. Trying way too hard to look a certain way and failing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another day, another video of Jess sticking a jumper over a dress and it looking bang average.
Do Chloe and Jess not know how to do anything else? Why always a jumper over a dress 🤦🏽‍♀️