Ginger2xx / karenakaginger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely cannot abide parents sneakily recording themselves arguing with their children. It’s ridiculous and it is taking away their privacy. Honestly, she needs to grow up and stop being such an absolute bear poker for likes!
Talk about a quick way to destroy your child's trust in you. People are so focused on validation from strangers on the internet they're willing to sacrifice their children. Knew she was mates with Paul for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so glad i was directed to this thread! absolutley cannot stand the woman and i got blocked for simply asking how old paul breechs baby mammer was when she got pregnant if she wasnt 16.
Her voice lives in my head rent free and i havent even watched a tik tok in ages.

Reactions: 4
Has she deleted her page? The last I saw there were videos of her circulating from pop word getting very close with Paul, a few questionable things said by her then suddenly her page is gone. I wonder if her husband or her manager has confronted her regarding the things going on and she’s deleted her page. I’ve never commented so don’t think I’ve been deleted?

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted her page? The last I saw there were videos of her circulating from pop word getting very close with Paul, a few questionable things said by her then suddenly her page is gone. I wonder if her husband or her manager has confronted her regarding the things going on and she’s deleted her page. I’ve never commented so don’t think I’ve been deleted?
You might have been blocked as her page is definitely still there

Reactions: 1
Still there for me too, surprised I've not been blocked after some of my anti Paul Breach comments floating around tiktok 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s the deal with her Dad giving her 4k in cash as Christmas gift? Thought she came from nothing? This whole story of wanting to pay her mortgage off this year doesn’t seem straight. Also, in all of this where is her husband? The one she mentions (sometimes🫠🫠)

• Wow
What’s the deal with her Dad giving her 4k in cash as Christmas gift? Thought she came from nothing? This whole story of wanting to pay her mortgage off this year doesn’t seem straight. Also, in all of this where is her husband? The one she mentions (sometimes🫠🫠)
i assumed she was single ? what the hell🤣🤣

i assumed she was single ? what the hell🤣🤣
She often mentions her husband. But in a vague way, I think it’s odd. A while back she opened anniversary gifts he left her in the house. But I don’t think she’s ever shown him and he doesn’t seem to go on the holidays with her

She's a very strange woman this one. I do feel sorry for Max Balegde always getting tagged in her posts, but I suppose he could just turn his tags off.

She often mentions her husband. But in a vague way, I think it’s odd. A while back she opened anniversary gifts he left her in the house. But I don’t think she’s ever shown him and he doesn’t seem to go on the holidays with her
he must be a very laid back bloke! i thought she was divorced

Of COURSE she’s a Tory. The ‘yeah I’m friends with Paul Breach’ post suddenly all makes sense.

Reactions: 2
She does my absolute head in with her “look at me I earn 5k a day as a nurse posts” (obviously nurses should earn a lot more than they do!! but I see her undermining actual nurses on her posts) I was literally surprised she didn’t have thread after thread on here. I particularly enjoy her posts where she uploads her payslips from the 1800’s showing that even then she was earning more then, than Alexander Fleming himself.

Probably not many posts on here as she blocks people. I'm blocked yet never commented on her page or ever made a comment about her on anyone's page on tiktok.

From another nurse here- she's an embarrassment. Always banging on about how much she earns. No need for it.