Ginger2xx / karenakaginger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s doubling down on ham head! She’s so nasty. This is absolutely going to bite her on her condescending arse.

Reactions: 3
So it was pishy flaps that rang Shazzas work. Imagine a grown women having that much time on her hands.

• Wow
Pretty sure they wouodnt have let her listen to the call .its literally against gdpr

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure they wouodnt have let her listen to the call .its literally against gdpr
How is that a breach of GDPR? If you ring up someones place of work and complain about them, you’ve absolutely no legal right to anonymity lmao.

Reactions: 4
Lots of companies inform callers that calls are being recorded for training purposes. Perhaps that was the case? I know where I work if a complaint was made about me I'd be told what was in the complaint.

Reactions: 1
Who is shazza? Where can I catch up on this drama
It's a bit of a long story but Shazza was a girl who had been going live with Paul Breach a lot recently and initially played at being his friend to try and get dirt but then changed tactics and was asking him uncomfortable questions and he got all upset and it looks like his buddy Karen took it upon herself to call Shazza's work.

I don't even know how Paul and his cronies are finding out people's places of work so easily. Are they just being dumb and making it public knowledge?

• Wow
Yeah i would be told if a complaint was made about me in my job but we certainly wouldnt listen to the call ? Or be told who it was ?

Reactions: 1
Yeah i would be told if a complaint was made about me in my job but we certainly wouldnt listen to the call ? Or be told who it was ?
If it’s your company policy to anonymize complaints then that’s their decision, however it’s still not a GDPR breach to let an employee listen to a complaint that has been made about them?
Put it this way, imagine if ginger minge rang up the company and it was actually shazza who picked up the phone lol?

Paul Breach/nonce defending aside - this woman makes me feel ILL. the way she handles raw meat on her videos (raw chicken touching things etc) combined with the fact she literally brags about never cleaning her slow cooker and even down to sharing baths or showering once a week. I can't believe this woman is allowed to take care of other people. She's vile.

Paul Breach/ponce defending aside - this woman makes me feel ILL. the way she handles raw meat on her videos (raw chicken touching things etc) combined with the fact she literally brags about never cleaning her slow cooker and even down to sharing baths or showering once a week. I can't believe this woman is allowed to take care of other people. She's vile.
The raw chicken video she made absolutely tipped me over the edge tbh, that’s exactly how you give yourself a campylobacter infection. I don’t even want to be reminded of her ‘how I clean my tuppence (who the duck calls it that??) in the sink video’, absolutely vile tbh.

• Sick
Genuinely cannot abide parents sneakily recording themselves arguing with their children. It’s ridiculous and it is taking away their privacy. Honestly, she needs to grow up and stop being such an absolute bear poker for likes!