Ginger2xx / karenakaginger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird she's going after beggers but wasn't she at Mel moons wedding with Lawrence begging so he could get drinks

Reactions: 2
I find it weird she's going after beggers but wasn't she at Mel moons wedding with Lawrence begging so he could get drinks
She was I think but I'm sure she said since that she dosnt agree with what they are doing now

Reactions: 1
As I've mentioned before, I'm a senior nurse and have been since 2002 - the fact that she doesn't know what "ASD" stands for is vile!!

It doesn't matter what practise you're in, we have to go on courses constantly to learn how to deal with people with learning difficulties. Shite nurse and thick as duck.

Reactions: 6
It’s absolutely appalling. Thank god she doesn't work for the NHS anymore and tax payers aren’t funding a thick bleep like her.

Reactions: 4
It’s absolutely appalling. Thank god she doesn't work for the NHS anymore and tax payers aren’t funding a thick bleep like her.
She does, she works in a GP surgery! I've come across so many nurses like this over the years, numb between the ears but good at exams.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I used to like her when she first started out, but she has become so unbearable.

Why is she so constantly defensive? She can’t seem to let a negative comment go - she has to respond!

I took my two sons on separate holidays! Well good for you!!

have i missed a chapter
wedding anniversary??
is this the father of her kids who was abusive or someone else

So in the videos after she announced leaving nhs she clearly says house is paid off and a lot more bragging, yet now she is saying there’s a mortgage she wants to pay off …… forgetting what you’ve said?
Doing it for Views, just like that Yasmine, the average Joe could never wipe debt off the way she did, so unrealistic for people who are genuinely crippled with debt just now and dreading the winter.

So in the videos after she announced leaving nhs she clearly says house is paid off and a lot more bragging, yet now she is saying there’s a mortgage she wants to pay off …… forgetting what you’ve said?
Doing it for Views, just like that Yasmine, the average Joe could never wipe debt off the way she did, so unrealistic for people who are genuinely crippled with debt just now and dreading the winter.
It’s more than a years wage to some. Is she not going to eat ! Plus showing at the gym !

Reactions: 1
Why on earth would she take the risk associating with Paul? Wether the rumours are true or not, surely you wouldn’t risk striking up a friendship with him? Really odd. I’ve followed her since covid and I thought she wasn’t interested in clout, but either I’m wrong about that or she’s desperate and wants a romantic relationship with him? So weird

Reactions: 10
she’s an absolute loser.
her comments trying to justify it are even worse.
90E4110C-07FC-4E88-9FD6-82DF01BC4ABA.jpeg
9FF8999F-0425-4B39-85B1-D906B53FA06F.jpeg
709E03CC-55A3-4780-A117-8BB462BCDF02.jpeg
709E03CC-55A3-4780-A117-8BB462BCDF02.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I actually went to the same school as this idiot. I've just watched some recent videos that she's done about her childhood and can honestly say she talks a lot of tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s the side eye thing she does. Followed by a “why should I do this? Why should I do that?” explanation in the most incredibly condescending tone.

Reactions: 3
First become aware of this weapon when she was defending Lucy Letby over the fact that she also took patient notes home. Best call up the judge and tell him Lucy’s innocent because our Karen’s a nurse and says so. Proceeded to dislike her further after she was super salty with people trying to help her season her chicken in a friendly way. Hate the fact she always sounds like she practised her videos before recording. Final nail in the coffin was the non$e defending. She’s just an all round bellend tbh

Reactions: 12