Ginger2xx / karenakaginger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that gormless looking man in her videos, her husband? He’s a bit strange. I saw a live one night, it looked like at a party and he was talking to her “fans”. Didn’t get a good vibe

Reactions: 1
She changed her user to karen2day a while ago because she gets recognised in the street she never liked people keep shouting out ginge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her voice amd smirk irritates the life out of me. For someone quick to leave the NHS when she couldn't get her own way she's now helping others join. I wouldn't take advice off her 🥴

Reactions: 3
Her voice amd smirk irritates the life out of me. For someone quick to leave the NHS when she couldn't get her own way she's now helping others join. I wouldn't take advice off her 🥴
As a fellow nurse it annoys me how she tries to come across as THE authority on everything nursing,NHS, and health related. She thinks she's an expert when in reality its only her opinion and half of what she says is total tripe

Reactions: 5
She’s dangerous because she is answering medical questions shes changed her name again karenakaginger

Reactions: 2
She really gets on my nerves. The way people ask questions and she replies in the most condescending, patronising way.

Shes got on my bleeping nerves today. Every video has been her banging on about her divorce and ex likes it's a bleeping "Hello magazine" tell all. Why would anyone want all the details on that? She's not that important.

Shut up love.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes got on my bleeping nerves today. Every video has been her banging on about her divorce and ex likes it's a bleeping "Hello magazine" tell all. Why would anyone want all the details on that? She's not that important.

Shut up love.

Now she’s posting drinking, dressed like an old lady! That weird bloke is there again. Anyone else think he’s very odd...

Has anyone saw her latest stuff? She's been talking about abuse from her husband etc that lead to a divorce and the kids staying in separate homes. She's posting the dad called her last night to pick up her son and the son says dad hit him. She's not posting voice notes about it. Her kids been some privacy ffs.

Has anyone saw her latest stuff? She's been talking about abuse from her husband etc that lead to a divorce and the kids staying in separate homes. She's posting the dad called her last night to pick up her son and the son says dad hit him. She's not posting voice notes about it. Her kids been some privacy ffs.
Worried she'll be the bad guy if she calls the police.
So bleeping what? Yes he'll be angry for a while, but as he grows he will understand what you did was to keep him safe.
Shes a qualified nurse, safeguarding vulnerable adults and children is drilled into us, and shes failing her own child at the first hurdle😡

Reactions: 6
Complaining that if she goes to the police her child might need to live with her and it sounds like she doesn't want him anyways.

Reactions: 5
Complaining that if she goes to the police her child might need to live with her and it sounds like she doesn't want him anyways.
Shes very strange a bit of a screw loose shes not on about that anymore her new thing is allotments its like she gets a subject and overdoes it then finds a new subject

This is the lady who did the duet with webkinny about begging