Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just finished my rewatch including AYITL and I’m distraught that it’s over again 😭😭 perfect perfect show

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh my God, just found this... I love the Gilmore Girls. Like a lot of people have said, its one of my comfort shows, one I can watch, not fully concentrate on but still see it if that makes sense. I love Logan, Emily, Richard, Michel & Luke oh and Paris. Loralei and Rory annoy me generally. Finding this tread has made me realise its been maybe 12 months since watching it, going home tonight to rewatch for about the 6th time LOL.

Reactions: 10
Currently nearly halfway through season 3 and one thing that really stands out is how nasty Jackson is once he gets with Sookie. I was pretty neutral about him before but it's like he's done a complete 180 and he's such a dick and so unlikeable 😅 Easily one of my least favourite characters!

Reactions: 4
Currently nearly halfway through season 3 and one thing that really stands out is how nasty Jackson is once he gets with Sookie. I was pretty neutral about him before but it's like he's done a complete 180 and he's such a dick and so unlikeable 😅 Easily one of my least favourite characters!
I’ve made it onto Season 5 and they manage to bring him back a bit. I can’t talk for the future.

Reactions: 3
Still bugs me that when they brought back Sookie in the Netflix series she had a weird high pitched voice. It sounded like it had been sped up or something. Like she was voicing a cartoon squirrel.

Reactions: 5
Sookie was definitely... off in ADITL. It was like MM forgot her own character.

I’ve always liked him and never thought of him as nasty. Re-starting tonight so will keep this in mind to see if I see anything different this time around x
---
Sookie was definitely... off in ADITL. It was like MM forgot her own character.
Agree 100%

Still bugs me that when they brought back Sookie in the Netflix series she had a weird high pitched voice. It sounded like it had been sped up or something. Like she was voicing a cartoon squirrel.
Apparently she had a stomach bug so they may have tried to film whilst she wasn’t vomiting! I think she would have been in it more, but she was filming a movie at the same time.

Are there any good Gilmore Girls podcasts? Not really been one for listening to them but I've got into listening to some on my walks so wondering if any of you listen to any you would recommend 😊 Thank you.

Are there any good Gilmore Girls podcasts? Not really been one for listening to them but I've got into listening to some on my walks so wondering if any of you listen to any you would recommend 😊 Thank you.
Scott Patterson (the guy who plays Luke) has one that is quite good - think he goes through the seasons episode by episodes with reactions and chat about it. He also has other actors from the show come on and talk. I think there is also a Gilmore guys podcast that is meant to be quite good.

Scott Patterson (the guy who plays Luke) has one that is quite good - think he goes through the seasons episode by episodes with reactions and chat about it. He also has other actors from the show come on and talk. I think there is also a Gilmore guys podcast that is meant to be quite good.
Thank you - I'll have a look at these 😊

I quite like Gilmore Guys- they go off topic a fair bit but their analysis is interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg same! It's like she forgot how to be sookie. A different actress would have probably done a better sookie than she did. It was such a weird scene too, felt really underwhelming an pointless.

So currently in the middle of my yearly re watch of Gilmore Girls and we’ve got the point of Rory now at Yale - this is where I start to hate the character.

Reactions: 8