Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when it aired on Nickelodeon here? I tried watching it at the time but I think the dialogue went over my head.
I fell in love with it a few years later
Yes! That’s just unlocked a memory 😂 I think it was only season 1 that aired on Nickelodeon? And then presumably they realised it wasn’t totally Nick-appropriate at times haha it completely disappeared

Reactions: 4
Yes! That’s just unlocked a memory 😂 I think it was only season 1 that aired on Nickelodeon? And then presumably they realised it wasn’t totally Nick-appropriate at times haha it completely disappeared
I think it was either season 1 or just the first 2. I don’t remember it being on there very long

I used to watch it on E4. I remember they’d have the Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill on just as I’d get home from college. When they got to the final episode, they’d start the series over again.

Reactions: 10
I used to watch it on E4. I remember they’d have the Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill on just as I’d get home from college. When they got to the final episode, they’d start the series over again.
E4 after school was how I discovered the show again. This and Friends on repeat

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’ve just started watching for the first time, I’m on episode 6 of season 3. It’s really hard to find anywhere to discuss it online without being spoiled!

i have to slide sideways into chats with one eye closed!

• Heart
I’ve just started watching for the first time, I’m on episode 6 of season 3. It’s really hard to find anywhere to discuss it online without being spoiled!

i have to slide sideways into chats with one eye closed!
There’s a good few of us on here that are fans, im sure we’d all be willing to chat about it without spoilers 🙂 just don’t read back in the thread haha

There’s a good few of us on here that are fans, im sure we’d all be willing to chat about it without spoilers 🙂 just don’t read back in the thread haha
Definitely! I watched for the first time last year, and I started my rewatch two weeks ago! Chat away (spoiler free!)

Emily, Paris and Michel are my MVPs of Gilmore Girls. After a while Lorelei and Rory just start grate. Especially Rory.

Reactions: 11
Emily, Paris and Michel are my MVPs of Gilmore Girls. After a while Lorelei and Rory just start grate. Especially Rory.
Totally agree. I rewatch it regularly as it’s a nice easy watch before bed. The more I watch it the more Lorelei but especially Rory annoy them. They’re both selfish and have to have everything their own way

Reactions: 3
I love Emily - yes she can be a right witch but has a softer side too. I’m only on season 2 though so my opinion might change :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
could NOT agree more! Rory's cutesy baby voice makes me want to smack her and Lorelai needs to learn to just shut UP once in a while, it's not cute, it's just annoying :rolleyes: I do like them in small doses - very small - and usually buffered by other characters.

I would also add Kirk to the MVP list!

Totally agree. I rewatch it regularly as it’s a nice easy watch before bed. The more I watch it the more Lorelei but especially Rory annoy them. They’re both selfish and have to have everything their own way
Rory is just awful and got worse with each season. I often wonder if she was written to be so awful but I don't think I really noticed on my first watch so maybe the writers didn't think so either ?

Reactions: 1
This! I love them. Emily and Paris are my faves. Rory after season 2 becomes very unlikeable and Paris is done dirty!

New watch for me, had heard about it for years and obviously the famous, well what's the verdict? Comes up on Tik tok or anything autumn related. I did struggle to get into the 1st couple of episodes but once it got going, I'm really enjoying it 😃 I loooove the Grandparents but that's maybe more to do with past movies they've been in so I feel reminiscent.
Rory is a little overly confident at times and therefore rude but not a bad character so far.

Reactions: 3