Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now her and Christopher are together 🤮 just not loving this outcome. Really hoping for a Luke and Lorelai reunion by the end of the season or in the follow up season.

but yeah Rory just seems to not get anything that interesting? I think Alexis could have been given better acting opps too as when she’s given something a bit juicier she does well. I know it’s more light hearted and wholesome and I love that aspect of the show, I’m just a bit bored of Rory’s whole storyline.

I also felt like there was no chemistry in any of her relationships, especially Dean.
I hate Dean, he was always such a prick to her! Gave me controlling vibes! I liked her and Logan together best

Reactions: 8
Just started listening to the Gilmore Guys podcast. Some of it is very very funny (some not so much), but it’s almost like getting more episodes of it and makes me think about the characters in a different way.

Reactions: 1
Just started listening to the Gilmore Guys podcast. Some of it is very very funny (some not so much), but it’s almost like getting more episodes of it and makes me think about the characters in a different way.
Is it the Scott Patterson one?

Oh gosh I’m onto AYITL and when Rory is walking round her grandparents house and the play clips of memories with her Grandpa Richard in 😭😭😭😭 bawling

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I’m onto AYITL and when Rory is walking round her grandparents house and the play clips of memories with her Grandpa Richard in 😭😭😭😭 bawling
I've only watched AYITL twice but that scene is one of my favourites and always makes me sob! 😭💔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I finished and wowww what a cliff hanger! Interesting i since read this is the way the writers originally wanted to end it when Rory was only 21!

I am hoping for another AYITL at some point, maybe in a few years. Would be nice to see how it all panned out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve been doing another rewatch lately so it was nice to see this thread come alive again 🥹

• Heart
Won’t be long before I rewatch again - it’s my failsafe autumn comfort watch! 🥹❤

• Heart
Ah I always get excited when this thread comes back. I always hope that is the announcement of a new series. I started a rewatch a few weeks ago but it didn't feel like the right time. I'll wait until next month when the nights start coming in. It isn't Autumn without the Gilmore Girls.

"Oy with the poodles already!"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I constantly have it on in the background 😂 but I’m on season 7 then AYINTL, I’ve only seen it a couple of times. Should time it perfectly to start from season 1 in autumn. It makes me really love autumn and winter. “Smells like snow” .

• Heart
Anyone really not like April’s mum? When Luke is trying to think of a way to make April’s move to Mexico smoother he makes some good suggestions and she shoots him down. Pretty rich of her given she never told Luke about April? She acts so high and mighty!

Reactions: 14
Anyone really not like April’s mum? When Luke is trying to think of a way to make April’s move to Mexico smoother he makes some good suggestions and she shoots him down. Pretty rich of her given she never told Luke about April? She acts so high and mighty!
The entire Anna and April storyline is unbearable imo, mainly because of Anna

Reactions: 13
The entire Anna and April storyline is unbearable imo, mainly because of Anna
Yeah the storyline was awful, how Anna hid April from Luke and then also how Luke handled it with Lorelai. I actually didn't mind April as a character, she was quite funny in a nerdy way in some episodes. And I remember liking the episode where Lorelai hosted April's birthday party.

Yes I didn't mind April either. She had a slight lisp too which was endearing. But the whole storyline was trite.

Reactions: 2
Anna was the absolute pits.

I loved the episode where Lorelai hosted April's party 🥰

The actor who plays April turned up in Parenthood, Lauren Graham's next big series, as a friend of her character's son!

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand her!! You could understand her reaction if Luke had knowingly abandoned April but he didn’t even know he was a father ffs?!

Way too invested in these imaginary characters 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It was a bit chilly yesterday which made it feel properly like autumn. I think on 1st September I’m going to start my GG rewatch. My friend sent me a link to an autumn website where they sell loads of GG related stuff I might have to raid 🙈

• Heart
It was a bit chilly yesterday which made it feel properly like autumn. I think on 1st September I’m going to start my GG rewatch. My friend sent me a link to an autumn website where they sell loads of GG related stuff I might have to raid 🙈
What’s is the website? Sounds great 😀 🍂

Reactions: 2