Gilmore Girls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her!! You could understand her reaction if Luke had knowingly abandoned April but he didn’t even know he was a father ffs?!

Way too invested in these imaginary characters 🤣
and getting all uppity with Lorelai how being engaged wasn't permanent enough for her to be introduced to her daughter :rolleyes: Her daughter was old enough to understand relationships and Luke was in that relationship before he found out about the daughter YOU hid from him! Anna was the actual worst but I did like April.

Reactions: 6
Anna was the absolute pits.

I loved the episode where Lorelai hosted April's party 🥰

The actor who plays April turned up in Parenthood, Lauren Graham's next big series, as a friend of her character's son!
I LOVED parenthood. I wish there was somewhere I could rewatch it. Brothers and sisters is also a good watch if anyone likes family shows!

I haven’t watching GG for a few years now, I’m saving it for a proper re watch. I’ve seen it loads of times before 🤣 but it’ll seem fresh and new when I finally re watch it. It feels soo autumnal I’m kind of tempted!!

Reactions: 4
I LOVED parenthood. I wish there was somewhere I could rewatch it. Brothers and sisters is also a good watch if anyone likes family shows!

I haven’t watching GG for a few years now, I’m saving it for a proper re watch. I’ve seen it loads of times before 🤣 but it’ll seem fresh and new when I finally re watch it. It feels soo autumnal I’m kind of tempted!!
I also love Parenthood!

I think September 1st is a good time for a rewatch of GG!

Brothers and sisters was great, so underrated. Family ish but much darker 6 feet under is fantastic

• Heart
Rewatching a year in the life, Rory is so stuck up. She walked into that Sandy Says thinking she was better than everyone and deserved that job. I really like high school Rory but she loses that lovable charm when she goes off to Yale.

Reactions: 15
Rewatching a year in the life, Rory is so stuck up. She walked into that Sandy Says thinking she was better than everyone and deserved that job. I really like high school Rory but she loses that lovable charm when she goes off to Yale.
I agree, her personality totally changed. I would love another series just to see what happened

Reactions: 8
Yeah having not watched it growing up and my first full watch being this year I was confused about the Rory love - for the majority of the show she’s just not a great person.

Lorelai is queen tho 👸🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to finish Parenthood (one season togo!) then start my rewatch when I’m home from hols later this month.

Reactions: 1
I always wait until the autumn equinox before I start my rewatch, it feels wrong watching it before. Half way through season 1 already and loving it 🍂

• Heart
Didn't watch GG when it was still on TV and was after a new show to binge. A friend had said to me ages ago, oooh you'll love Gilmore Girls so I started watching it months ago but only got 5 mins in and decided I wasn't really in the mood for it. So glad I gave it another go because I love it and it really is perfect for autumn, my absolute favourite season 🥰 I'm halfway through season 1 too! Trying not to look through this thread much until I'm a bit further in as I did that with another show thread and read too many spoilers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't watch GG when it was still on TV and was after a new show to binge. A friend had said to me ages ago, oooh you'll love Gilmore Girls so I started watching it months ago but only got 5 mins in and decided I wasn't really in the mood for it. So glad I gave it another go because I love it and it really is perfect for autumn, my absolute favourite season 🥰 I'm halfway through season 1 too! Trying not to look through this thread much until I'm a bit further in as I did that with another show thread and read too many spoilers 😂
So jealous I would love to rewatch for the first time! 🥰

• Heart
Does anyone remember when it aired on Nickelodeon here? I tried watching it at the time but I think the dialogue went over my head.
I fell in love with it a few years later

Reactions: 1