Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winnywoowaa

I like her, she seems nice, but like a lot of the comments I do wonder where all her money comes from

Reactions: 2

pinkqueen

I really don’t understand either if I’m honest, I wonder if it’s all credit perhaps. Although she doesn’t appear to do much with her kids on the daily. Having 3 children myself though I really don’t get how she affords to clothe and feed them all so well as well as herself and her home!! My partner earns a good wage yet she still seems to have sooo much with 6 bloody kids?! Her boyfriend can’t earn that much surly and I doubt she makes loads through insta and YT

lolalikes_

There is definitely without a doubt some family money there! That holiday to Florida and all the new white clothes and frilly dresses for the kids must have been absolutely mega money!
Definitely.. the amount I spend on basic clothes for just one child is so high and I don’t even go OTT! I really don’t know how they do it?

Nastygal20

I agree! Something isn’t quite right. And yeah I have seen all the balloons they get and how extravagant they are. All on one average income? I’m not believing it!

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
It just doesn’t add up. 6 kids. Only one working. I can’t imagine he earns that much. Maybe £40-50k at a push. I am guessing inheritance money. But they need to be very careful with 6 kids and flashing off their lifestyle the way they do as it will rub people up the wrong way. She brought Ugg’s for herself and her girls, always shopping in Zara, always doing huge primark hauls H&M hauls home shopping they have a VW transit they ain’t cheap. Food shop must be loads. She always mentions having another baby as well. I find them weird. 6 kids to me is weird and debating more. They ain’t even engaged.
I’m guessing there is family money for sure. Her mums house and garden is massive.

Reactions: 1

pinkqueen

Yeah! Don’t like elle Darby but there is a whole thread on her and her beige house yet noones picked up on this 😂

Their always dressed in beige

Last edited:

Nastygal20

Hate is a strong word but I actually HATE her 😂😂
---
I have 4 and that’s enough for me. Honestly the fact she wants 7 kids is it bizarre! Just baffles me how they afford it with one income as she doesn’t work!!! Me and my husband bring in £66,000 a year with 4 kids and it doesn’t stretch that far! 🥴🥴
---
Also she’s pushed out 6 kids - I have 4 kids I have pushed out and I have l a bucket 🫠😂😂

pinkqueen

Possibly or now their in debt up to their eye balls she’s not as active on insta because she can’t keep up with the joneses

Beau2005

Bumping this thread! She really irks me! I have 4 kids. I earn £27k a year and my husband earls £40k a year. We don’t live a lifestyle like them. It’s crossed my mind a few times if she is communising benefit fraud. They ain’t married or even engaged. Wonder if she’s saying she’s a single mum with all her kids?
I don’t know but I did also wonder how they afforded their lifestyle. I only follow her on YouTube so I didn’t know if she had more followers on her other social media platforms that she earns money from??? She seems to buy a lot of clothes etc

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I thought there would be ALOT more on here about her, she seems lovely but I honestly do not get how she affords her life?! Her children seem so well looked after but it honestly must cost a fortune and as mentioned her boyfriend isn’t self employed or anything
They seem minted. She’s always buying huge Zara hauls for the kids, and clothes for herself

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Their house is really lovely but she buys a lot of their furniture on Facebook marketplace, doesn’t really have any decorations, the wardrobe in the twins room was an upcycled Mexican pine, all their children but the baby boy are the same sex so a lot can be passed down, they shop at Lidl, buy a lot of clothing at Aldi…. They seem thrifty in a lot of ways.
I’ve seen her do Neptune decoration hauls and I’ve never seen or heard her mention buying any Aldi clothing