Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyLaur

Chatty Member
She’s lovely, I know her in real life she lives in the same town as me. She is stunning! Beautiful kids! But doesn’t try and be something she isn’t. She’s great for people in the real world to watch. Think she’s glamorous but real! One of my faves

Reactions: 1

pinkqueen

Yeah I agree, their general cost in bills, food, school trips ect for the kids must cost alot yet they spend on a lot! He can’t earn that much. Unless she really does earn alot through ads

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I think it’s just a lot of undeclared cash in hand work on his behalf, her YouTube views & the few brand deals. I would also say some debt too, just to keep up the Instagram life.

• Heart

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I was thinking she looks really trim in her holiday pics but she’s mentioned she does want a 7th at some point so maybe?

• Wow

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I really don’t understand either if I’m honest, I wonder if it’s all credit perhaps. Although she doesn’t appear to do much with her kids on the daily. Having 3 children myself though I really don’t get how she affords to clothe and feed them all so well as well as herself and her home!! My partner earns a good wage yet she still seems to have sooo much with 6 bloody kids?! Her boyfriend can’t earn that much surly and I doubt she makes loads through insta and YT
She has lash extensions, hair extensions, fillers, nails done etc. That must cost a huge amount each month in itself

Nastygal20

It just doesn’t add up. 6 kids. Only one working. I can’t imagine he earns that much. Maybe £40-50k at a push. I am guessing inheritance money. But they need to be very careful with 6 kids and flashing off their lifestyle the way they do as it will rub people up the wrong way. She brought Ugg’s for herself and her girls, always shopping in Zara, always doing huge primark hauls H&M hauls home shopping they have a VW transit they ain’t cheap. Food shop must be loads. She always mentions having another baby as well. I find them weird. 6 kids to me is weird and debating more. They ain’t even engaged.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Sorry Aldi was a typo, my mind trying to remember if it was Lidl or Aldi they shopped at, I meant Primark x
They buy Primark clothes yes, but the Primark hauls she shows must cost hundreds as she has loads of bags full and the haul videos take about 45 mins at least

pinkqueen

She’s been pretty quiet I think, I’ve barley seen any paid ads for a while now and no YouTube videos so she can’t be making much

Megan12319990

Chatty Member
Hate is a strong word but I actually HATE her 😂😂
---
I have 4 and that’s enough for me. Honestly the fact she wants 7 kids is it bizarre! Just baffles me how they afford it with one income as she doesn’t work!!! Me and my husband bring in £66,000 a year with 4 kids and it doesn’t stretch that far! 🥴🥴
---
Also she’s pushed out 6 kids - I have 4 kids I have pushed out and I have l a bucket 🫠😂😂
I've got 4 kids and damn that's hard enough! 7 is a straight no for me 😳

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
True!
I’m sure loads of these type of people are cash poor and just have tons of credit. Do we know what her husbands job is?

Nastygal20

Bumping this thread! She really irks me! I have 4 kids. I earn £27k a year and my husband earls £40k a year. We don’t live a lifestyle like them. It’s crossed my mind a few times if she is communising benefit fraud. They ain’t married or even engaged. Wonder if she’s saying she’s a single mum with all her kids?
commiting benefit fraud*

PinkFigs

VIP Member
True!
I’m sure loads of these type of people are cash poor and just have tons of credit. Do we know what her husbands job is?
He’s an electrician. I think he’s employed by a company and not self employed so, although he probably earns a decent wage, he’s nowhere near rich

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
Their house is really lovely but she buys a lot of their furniture on Facebook marketplace, doesn’t really have any decorations, the wardrobe in the twins room was an upcycled Mexican pine, all their children but the baby boy are the same sex so a lot can be passed down, they shop at Lidl, buy a lot of clothing at Aldi…. They seem thrifty in a lot of ways.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yeah I agree, her dad did pass away unless she was left money? She never discusses it though not sure if they were close or whatever it’s ever something she’s spoke of but I do remember saying he was dead. Her mum also seems to have a house down south too so her mum must have money. People also hag off elle Darby for having an all beige house but so does Gillian! Even her play room has no colour, her kids rooms have no colour and she dresses them in again… no colour
Did you see the photo the other day where the whole family were wearing beige/cream? I think they went on a Christmas Day out somewhere