Gillian Truita

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love love love her!
She has great fashion taste, her house reno is beautifully progressing and her kids seem so delightful. She honestly seems like such a great mother. It's so lovely to see a YouTuber / instamum who isn't about ads and making money, but just documenting her life to look back on her journey.
I know she is relatively new and I hope she doesn't change, but for now, I'm proper fan girling!

Reactions: 3
I’m a big fan of hers too! She seems like a genuinely nice person and I love her style and taste in decor and clothes. Very gorgeous kids too!

She’s lovely, I know her in real life she lives in the same town as me. She is stunning! Beautiful kids! But doesn’t try and be something she isn’t. She’s great for people in the real world to watch. Think she’s glamorous but real! One of my faves

Reactions: 1
I know this is a rave thread but she seriously just seems to have vast amounts of money. Considering she’s got 6 kids by the age of 30 and her husband just works as an electrician for a firm, not his own business. They’ve booked Florida for 8 of them and she seems to buy so much Zara stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought there would be ALOT more on here about her, she seems lovely but I honestly do not get how she affords her life?! Her children seem so well looked after but it honestly must cost a fortune and as mentioned her boyfriend isn’t self employed or anything

I thought there would be ALOT more on here about her, she seems lovely but I honestly do not get how she affords her life?! Her children seem so well looked after but it honestly must cost a fortune and as mentioned her boyfriend isn’t self employed or anything
They seem minted. She’s always buying huge Zara hauls for the kids, and clothes for herself

Yeah I agree, their general cost in bills, food, school trips ect for the kids must cost alot yet they spend on a lot! He can’t earn that much. Unless she really does earn alot through ads

Yeah I agree, their general cost in bills, food, school trips ect for the kids must cost alot yet they spend on a lot! He can’t earn that much. Unless she really does earn alot through ads
She probably does earn a lot now but even in the beginning when she first started out they seemed to have a lot of money

Yeah I agree, her dad did pass away unless she was left money? She never discusses it though not sure if they were close or whatever it’s ever something she’s spoke of but I do remember saying he was dead. Her mum also seems to have a house down south too so her mum must have money. People also slag off elle Darby for having an all beige house but so does Gillian! Even her play room has no colour, her kids rooms have no colour and she dresses them in again… no colour

Yeah I agree, her dad did pass away unless she was left money? She never discusses it though not sure if they were close or whatever it’s ever something she’s spoke of but I do remember saying he was dead. Her mum also seems to have a house down south too so her mum must have money. People also hag off elle Darby for having an all beige house but so does Gillian! Even her play room has no colour, her kids rooms have no colour and she dresses them in again… no colour
Did you see the photo the other day where the whole family were wearing beige/cream? I think they went on a Christmas Day out somewhere

Yeah! Don’t like elle Darby but there is a whole thread on her and her beige house yet noones picked up on this 😂

Their always dressed in beige

Last edited:
There is definitely without a doubt some family money there! That holiday to Florida and all the new white clothes and frilly dresses for the kids must have been absolutely mega money!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
There is definitely without a doubt some family money there! That holiday to Florida and all the new white clothes and frilly dresses for the kids must have been absolutely mega money!
Definitely.. the amount I spend on basic clothes for just one child is so high and I don’t even go OTT! I really don’t know how they do it?

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand either if I’m honest, I wonder if it’s all credit perhaps. Although she doesn’t appear to do much with her kids on the daily. Having 3 children myself though I really don’t get how she affords to clothe and feed them all so well as well as herself and her home!! My partner earns a good wage yet she still seems to have sooo much with 6 bloody kids?! Her boyfriend can’t earn that much surly and I doubt she makes loads through insta and YT

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand either if I’m honest, I wonder if it’s all credit perhaps. Although she doesn’t appear to do much with her kids on the daily. Having 3 children myself though I really don’t get how she affords to clothe and feed them all so well as well as herself and her home!! My partner earns a good wage yet she still seems to have sooo much with 6 bloody kids?! Her boyfriend can’t earn that much surly and I doubt she makes loads through insta and YT
She has lash extensions, hair extensions, fillers, nails done etc. That must cost a huge amount each month in itself

Yeah she’s definitely had some cheek filler it’s verrrrry obvious in a bad way lol.. agreed I don’t get it. The clothing of the kids and food shop must be enough to bankrupt anyone and would not surprise me if she got pregnant again

Yeah she’s definitely had some cheek filler it’s verrrrry obvious in a bad way lol.. agreed I don’t get it. The clothing of the kids and food shop must be enough to bankrupt anyone and would not surprise me if she got pregnant again
Oh yes I’d say at least one more baby, or two

Their house is really lovely but she buys a lot of their furniture on Facebook marketplace, doesn’t really have any decorations, the wardrobe in the twins room was an upcycled Mexican pine, all their children but the baby boy are the same sex so a lot can be passed down, they shop at Lidl, buy a lot of clothing at Aldi…. They seem thrifty in a lot of ways.