Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yeah she’s definitely had some cheek filler it’s verrrrry obvious in a bad way lol.. agreed I don’t get it. The clothing of the kids and food shop must be enough to bankrupt anyone and would not surprise me if she got pregnant again
Oh yes I’d say at least one more baby, or two

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’m a big fan of hers too! She seems like a genuinely nice person and I love her style and taste in decor and clothes. Very gorgeous kids too!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Also they always have massive parties with loads of expensive balloons. I remember her having really plush baby showers too

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yeah I agree, their general cost in bills, food, school trips ect for the kids must cost alot yet they spend on a lot! He can’t earn that much. Unless she really does earn alot through ads
She probably does earn a lot now but even in the beginning when she first started out they seemed to have a lot of money

pinkqueen

Her father passed away so yeah maybe inheritance, it baffles me, their food shop must be £150 atleast a week, she does seem to have alot of money. I can’t believe she earns much of YouTube really or insta she’s not that big on there anymore. Must be some benefit fraud going on too. I also think they will have atleast 1 more!!

MuthaCuppa

I used to really like her. Parts of her posts were really relatable. But we’re now just seeing the usual beige instahun life. I see she is friends with Zoe Booth (zoloubooth thread on here) which makes sense as they’re both the same - seem to have money coming from nowhere, or more likely, in mountains of debt to keep up the lifestyle.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I think he must be working full time & cash in hand on the side jobs. I don’t think she’ll be commuting benefit fraud considering they capped the number of children you can claim for to two years ago. She’ll claim for the eldest and the twin girls I reckon. She used to be one of my favourites but must admit that’s changed!