Ghost Trip Investigation #3 Book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not on very long at all. four hours with at least an hour of that being the walk through, then half an hour spent setting up the equipment. I am not going to bother.

Reactions: 2
Never been so sure on a hunt I won’t watch!! Tombstone sucks 🤣🤣 plus 4 hours in the middle of their day, walk around, breaks, pissing about with equipment equal 20 mins of hunt.

Reactions: 3
They are so predictable and boring. They couldn't pay me to watch this hunt.

Nothing has happened on any of the Tombstone hunts. They have been the most boring, least active hunts they've ever done.
---
It was rubbish the first time they went, they don't need to keep going back there. What, is this the fourth or fifth time?!

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't mind paying a tenner if it wasn't for the constant posts after (mainly by Adam) of the new car, personalised registration, numerous holidays etc. I understand they need to earn money but read the room.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't mind paying a tenner if it wasn't for the constant posts after (mainly by Adam) of the new car, personalised registration, numerous holidays etc. I understand they need to earn money but read the room.
Last night they said they sold 700 tickets within an hour, someone in the chat said omg I wish I earned 7000 that quick. They ignored all this and another person said yeah but they have to pay for their food, their accommodation most of that is on the venue.
That’s how dumb these people are, they essentially put in a few 4-6 hour shifts three times a month 🤣 I don’t know any job that pays you for your breakfast lunch and dinner. Penthouse stays, shopping trips, nights out, activities and u can assure them the venues are no where near what they make out 🤣 They are totally taking the piss 🤣

Reactions: 5
Last night they said they sold 700 tickets within an hour, someone in the chat said omg I wish I earned 7000 that quick. They ignored all this and another person said yeah but they have to pay for their food, their accommodation most of that is on the venue.
That’s how dumb these people are, they essentially put in a few 4-6 hour shifts three times a month 🤣 I don’t know any job that pays you for your breakfast lunch and dinner. Penthouse stays, shopping trips, nights out, activities and u can assure them the venues are no where near what they make out 🤣 They are totally taking the piss 🤣
Can guarantee their food and hotel will not cost 7000 ffs 😂 and that’s only the first hour. They’ll get about 40k

Okay so I have just seen a video of when they were live with Louis and said they will pay for him and a couple of others to go on a holiday. If they are genuine, fair play to them

Reactions: 1
Okay so I have just seen a video of when they were live with Louis and said they will pay for him and a couple of others to go on a holiday. If they are genuine, fair play to them
Yeah I thought that was lovely of them tbf and the fact Adam mentioned it first not Dan I think they will actually follow it through

Reactions: 1
Just seen that Dan has been filmed onlyfans content in these penthouses in america. And before you all ask no i havent paid for it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been to Amsterdam and I loved it. I had one of the best curries I’ve ever had out there. Difference is, I was with my partner and I don’t have a history of cheating

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never knew they took Chris Riley on a hunt at the ram. Apparently they never uploaded it as Chris pushed the ouija board and tried to fake it