Ghost Trip Investigation #3 Book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the shoe thing! It’s something I was always taught from young and taught my children the same, shoes off is respect.
When the place has fresh carpets like some of the more cottage type properties they have visited they should have removed them.
Dans on one already dressing up like a police man 💤

Reactions: 1
Totally agree about the shoe thing! It’s something I was always taught from young and taught my children the same, shoes off is respect.
When the place has fresh carpets like some of the more cottage type properties they have visited they should have removed them.
Dans on one already dressing up like a police man 💤
I understand like star girl said about prisons etc but when it’s someone’s house, bleeping take them off. In last nights, I noticed Adam went out for break and it had clearly been raining and he and Dan went outside to show some slugs and walked back in like wtf.

I just can’t be arsed to watch them. I say this most times and end up watching the next day but I can’t. I might put them on so I fall asleep quicker

Reactions: 2
I watched a bit last night but after the drivel they tried with the mag light story I turned off it annoys me so much I can’t find it entertaining anymore so won’t be watching tonight

I watched a bit last night but after the drivel they tried with the mag light story I turned off it annoys me so much I can’t find it entertaining anymore so won’t be watching tonight
I sat there the whole time like 😨 wtf

It was a real stretch last night 🤣🤣 that’s for sure,
Swear they said they were meant to be starting at half 7 tonight that’s why they done the early meet and greet. Looks like lots of unhappy people still waiting for it to start.
Took some migraine tablets so I’m now off to bed 😀 have a lovely evening gang 😀

Swear they said they were meant to be starting at half 7 tonight that’s why they done the early meet and greet. Looks like lots of unhappy people still waiting for it to start.
They were 40 mins late on TikTok. Came off there at half 8 and still not on subs. I really do hate them. Hope you feel better soon lovely

Hope you feel better soon ❤ I’m sure you won’t be missing anything exciting
---
Absolutely lost for words

Attachments

Last edited:
I laughed last night when Dan decided to get them stupid mag lights out and the voice on the thing said idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really? Wow. That’s a new low even for them
Literally nothing. Maybe a door slam although it could have been anything. A couple of words on the portal that Adam heard but no one else. Even Adam was saying that he was struggling with the comments because no one was saying they heard anything

It does feel like the end of gti is very near. Each hunt seems to be chipping away any reputation they have, people are giving up on it

Just looked at the minions comments on Facebook

"Another two AMAZING investigations lads" - why lie? They aren't gonna shag you becky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It does feel like the end of gti is very near. Each hunt seems to be chipping away any reputation they have, people are giving up on it

Just looked at the minions comments on Facebook

"Another two AMAZING investigations lads" - why lie? They aren't gonna shag you becky
Adam and Dan have even said about how quiet it is. In reality, each hunt is getting worse. I actually don’t think they can come back from it anymore

Reactions: 3
Even the America hunts have lost their interest and sales dropping. Really can’t see it being this popular come end of year

A group on TikTok called the unexplained uk are at 30 east drive tonight if anyone is interested. I have never seen these before so I have no idea what they are like
---
I don’t remember Dan and Adam showing these photos there before. Apparently these are photos of things that have been caught there

Attachments

Might give them a watch are they any good?
They’ve literally just started. A woman walked into the bathroom and felt really funny and was a bit shaken. The others say they’ve been touched and one guy has a big random red mark behind his ear

My TikTok isn’t working so annoying. Tried on my phone and iPad and updated them both but won’t load anything so I’ll have to give it a miss