Ghost Trip Investigation #3 Book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kept the thread title as it is still appropriate curtesy of @Hereforthetea7

Thread for Britain’s top investigators Dan spragg and Adam Oakley 😂

Not much to recap really. They are still selling Ali Express stuff for 4 times the price they pay.

Still fleecing fans.

Dan is still desperate to be the star of the show.

Adam is just Dan's shadow.

Adam did his solo hunt which was apparently really good and back to his roots but surprise surprise, it cannot be uploaded to the sub hub, yet every other tiktok hunt can be 🤔

Still waiting for Dan to do his solo and we don't mean the one on flirty Dan's!

The huns are still asking what snacks has everyone got, what flavour vape, where is everyone from. NO ONE AND I REPEAT NO ONE GIVES A duck.

Feel free to play along with the fabulous GTI bingo made by @Nat1088. Most are ticked off in the first 10 minutes. Bingos all round!

Previous thread

1709277793765.png

1709277806260.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why thankyou for the thread title x2 ❤ and excellent recap! 👌🏼

I cannot believe I actually paid for last night's investigation after how tit the lapland one was. They bored me to sleep at about 12:30

Last night was a bit meh 🫤 if I hear ‘guys every one can’t be a blockbuster’ again 🤦🏻‍♀️ yes we get it. Parts of it were good. I feel like they didn’t try communicate much. It’s weird. I nearly would go as far as to say I missed the mag light question time last night 😂. Spraggley hardly went off, they didn’t use mobi, didn’t do estes, no sls (load of tit anyway), the rems beeped a few times, a few accurate words came through (Lizzie, Abby, etc).

the best bit was the end when the owner came in and showed them the basement. You could see blood stains from where Andrews blood seeped through the floorboards. Then there’s a little alcove where you can clearly see a face in the brickwork that resembles Andrew Borden. That was cool.

I think if last night was their first night there, there wouldn’t have been a part 2. They didn’t really get a good run of things like they did the first time. No groundbreaking stuff. Dan was quick to brush a lot of stuff off quickly too. But then drag his own stuff out. It felt rushed but also dragged.

Quote of the night - Adam to dan
‘What took you so long, I’ve had shags quicker than the time it took you to get here’

Reactions: 2
A couple of things from me. I’ve just watched the first half hour. The signal makes it look really pixelated so I hope there’s nothing paranormal to actually look at like evidence because I won’t see it 😂.

Dan moves the camera about too often and too quick. It’s like he can’t focus on one place for more than 2 seconds. I feel like I’ve got vertigo.

Someone said Hollie and Chloe do so much. Chloe has done duck all for the last few ticketed hunts. Hollie has done it all. She’s the one that accepts everyone into the group. It must be a lot having to correlate and accept over 5000 people into the group and answer endless messages and having to check if those people are in.

I’ll be back later with more criticism I’m sure
---
Also the poor person that commented saying that it was her first time watching and asking if people think it’s fake because her family do. The amount of people that jumped on her! I’m sure that will be her last time watching

Also the poor person that commented saying that it was her first time watching and asking if people think it’s fake because her family do. The amount of people that jumped on her! I’m sure that will be her last time watching
Yeah they ripped the poor girl apart. Then Dan announcing it to the live 🙄 if he was that bothered by the comment and saw it, he could have easily deleted it and said nothing.

—-

And I totally agree, Chloe does nothing and dans little twats keep mentioning all her hard work. Dan has even said himself that it’s Hollie working behind the scenes to get everyone sorted.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they ripped the poor girl apart. Then Dan announcing it to the live 🙄 if he was that bothered by the comment and saw it, he could have easily deleted it and said nothing.

—-

And I totally agree, Chloe does nothing and dans little twats keep mentioning all her hard work. Dan has even said himself that it’s Hollie working behind the scenes to get everyone sorted.
I haven’t got to what Dan said about that yet but everyone is entitled their opinion as they always say, there was no need for people to jump on. They always go on about the “gti family” when in actual fact, they’re a bunch of little cunts
---
Wow okay I’ve just seen the bit where Dan says about that girls comment. Adam response was disgusting. I’ve lost all respect for him as well as Dan
---
For anyone that hasn’t seen it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I haven’t got to what Dan said about that yet but everyone is entitled their opinion as they always say, there was no need for people to jump on. They always go on about the “gti family” when in actual fact, they’re a bunch of little cunts
---
Wow okay I’ve just seen the bit where Dan says about that girls comment. Adam response was disgusting. I’ve lost all respect for him as well as Dan
---
For anyone that hasn’t seen it
I agree, I was very disappointed with Adam’s remark there, he owes that girl an apology. There is nothing wrong with being sceptical. I personally, do believe in the paranormal but I don’t believe everything i see on ghost hunts. These stupid followers are like a little gang of middle aged bullies, that jump on anyone that questions. They’re actually borderline obsessive over Adam and Dan.

the ghost hunt I actually enjoyed. Dan is too quick to move on he asks for something such as push the bear, he gives the spirt two seconds to do it and then he’s asking for something else. I noticed Adam getting slightly annoyed at one point. The woman’s voice was extremely odd.

I agree, I was very disappointed with Adam’s remark there, he owes that girl an apology. There is nothing wrong with being sceptical. I personally, do believe in the paranormal but I don’t believe everything i see on ghost hunts. These stupid followers are like a little gang of middle aged bullies, that jump on anyone that questions. They’re actually borderline obsessive over Adam and Dan.

the ghost hunt I actually enjoyed. Dan is too quick to move on he asks for something such as push the bear, he gives the spirt two seconds to do it and then he’s asking for something else. I noticed Adam getting slightly annoyed at one point. The woman’s voice was extremely odd.
I’m very sceptical of it especially Dan and Adam at the moment and I always rated them for debunking things but I wouldn’t have a go at someone for believing something different to me. The girl said she was new, they should have said something like “I hope you enjoy your first hunt, maybe watching this will change your families mind” but no they all including Adam and Dan were vile to her. If I was Hollie and saw that, I’d be bollocking Adam for speaking to someone that has spent probably their hard earned money on these imbeciles.

I really like Charlie, I have done since he first started filming for them, even he laughed a bit but I’m really hoping it was more of an awkward laugh rather than he found it funny.

That woman’s voice was very creepy! The hunt itself, take away the comments, has been okay but Dan needs to stop rushing things
---
Spirit talker said Jeffrey and I’m with my family…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have a theory about the woman’s voice. I watched it back and I think it might have been some interactive speaker at one of the books or signs around the house. At the time, they were going around the house pressing buttons trying to switch off the lights in the cabinet etc. I reckon one of them pressed a button for something thinking it was a switch for a light and that’s where the voice came from. It was too much of a clear defined sentence and not one of them reacted to it. If one of them had of said ‘omg what’s that voice’ at that exact point, I’d say they would have pinpointed something they had pressed. But only hearing the clip a while after, they’re just thinking it’s a random voice.

If you look at the clip and the context around what they were doing at the time, I’m thinking it’s less likely to be paranormal.

I wouldn’t dare say this in the chat though incase I’m on the chopping block ☠ 😂

I’ve just got to the bit where they think the woman said “father can we kill the one with the camera” Charlie was clearly affected by that, like you could tell he was distressed. Dan then carries on as normal “right Charlie you set the camera up” he’s such a prick
---
@Eddypeter have you watched it yet?
---
Ffs Dan actually made me laugh and now I’m angry at myself “leave me up here with the pussycat dolls then” 😂😭

Last edited:
Ffs Dan actually made me laugh and now I’m angry at myself “leave me up here with the pussycat dolls then” 😂😭

Hey, I’ve got to admit I found the whole pole dancing baby part really hilarious 🤣
Agree with the comments about the poor woman who said her family were sceptic, Dan and Adam’s reply were crappy! Adam again lets himself down when he reacts like that.
The Charlie bit, I felt really sorry for him. He tried a few times to speak up, about his hand feeling funny, something coming out his pocket and Dan as usual cuts him off and talks over him. To be honest I did enjoy some parts but over all, still too much talking tit, not following some good bits, rushed.

Someone said Hollie and Chloe do so much. Chloe has done duck all for the last few ticketed hunts. Hollie has done it all. She’s the one that accepts everyone into the group. It must be a lot having to correlate and accept over 5000 people into the group and answer endless messages and having to check if those people are in.
To be fair chloe does do a lot, she looks after dans sprogs while he's living the single life. Dan is basically just a sperm donor

I’m not actually mad that I paid to watch that. I wouldn’t even be mad if there was a part 3 but it was rushed and I think I actually preferred Dan to Adam on this hunt. Something I never ever thought I’d say.
---
To be fair chloe does do a lot, she looks after dans sprogs while he's living the single life. Dan is basically just a sperm donor
Oh she definitely does when it comes to the kids except for shoving them under a desk but when it comes to gti, she doesn’t do anything

Sorry all. Had some time away. Just caught up. Can’t believe what Adam said about that girl and her family for only asking a question! Hope You’re all well x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All good, just had a lot on. Missed you too. Can’t believe Dan was more enjoyable on the hunt 😂
There was just something off about Adam and Dan was actually quite funny at times. It’s his solo hunt soon! Will be an interesting watch!

Reactions: 1
There was just something off about Adam and Dan was actually quite funny at times. It’s his solo hunt soon! Will be an interesting watch!
I’ll defo watch the solo one will be interesting to compare as I loved adams