Ghost Trip Investigation #3 Book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan could of at least changed out of them trainers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 surely he’s got others with all money he gets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dan could of at least changed out of them trainers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 surely he’s got others with all money he gets 🤣

I love you guys picked up on that, was the first thing I thought when I saw them! Grotty.
So seems like they are having a month off, Adam away, I’m sure Chloe said they are all going away end of the month.
Hopefully they fall off the app.

Sounds like there might be a hunt soon. All the wankers in the comments "oh I've missed you so much" duck OFF
---
No you're not, you're excited to get some more money

1712748050718.png

• Haha
Guarantee they’ve been seeing buzzex or whatever his name is pulling in 6k followers and worried the followers are going over there so are going to up the anti

Reactions: 2
I caught part of a live the other night it seemed like Dan had been dropping hints out before joining Adam then Dan was sending Adam messages about a hunt he had secured that Adam wasn't aware of

Reactions: 1
They've not even started yet
Supposed to start at 8:30 😂 I clicked off when they said they had people sat in security room. Last time that happened I didn’t believe any of the ‘evidence’ as that lady was walking round loads near them

Reactions: 1