Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have, I’m writing my dissertation and the “reward” for finishing this chapter was a ticket to watch. 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m tempted because I did enjoy most of the first one and it would be interesting to see if they get the same results seeing as they thought they cracked the case last time

Reactions: 1
Wonder if they have working visas 👀
They can travel for work related trips using an esta as long as they’re getting paid outside of the states. They’re essentially only filming content. But considering they’re using direct.me for ticket sales, and that’s toms company that’s based in Arizona, I wonder would that class itself as being paid within the usa?

-edit-
Just remembered, they’re not doing ticket sales through direct.me, they’re doing thegtistore website! So they’re not breaching their esta then 👀

Aprils trip to tombstone I think is covered under an esta too as it’s a ‘work convention’.
I’m sure they’ll be on later telling us about their unexpected first class upgrade again 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'd love us to be able to book one. All we would need is a torch, teddy bear, couple of pound shop toys and a phone
---
I wish we could still DM on here!
😂😂 🙋🏻‍♀️ I have the spraggley (the £4 Shein one, not the £30 one)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love us to be able to book one. All we would need is a torch, teddy bear, couple of pound shop toys and a phone
---
I wish we could still DM on here!
Me too, I’m really enjoying this thread. Nice to talk to some people who are not gti obsessed, that cannot bare to say anything against “the lads.”

• Heart
Me too, I’m really enjoying this thread. Nice to talk to some people who are not gti obsessed, that cannot bare to say anything against “the lads.”
Majority of people on tattle are so much nicer than people on other pages. I feel like people on here are my people. There’s such a variety of people on here that are incredible and intelligent. I can’t stand the huns on Facebook pages that are so obsessed with people they don’t know. It’s weird

Majority of people on tattle are so much nicer than people on other pages. I feel like people on here are my people. There’s such a variety of people on here that are incredible and intelligent. I can’t stand the huns on Facebook pages that are so obsessed with people they don’t know. It’s weird
Agree, tattlers are just humans who can have an intelligent and accurate conversation without being blocked/shut down/called jealous.
We do not refer to anyone with a different opinion as a troll 🧌 😆

Agree, tattlers are just humans who can have an intelligent and accurate conversation without being blocked/shut down/called jealous.
We do not refer to anyone with a different opinion as a troll 🧌 😆
And we can have a debate without throwing our toys out the pram. I love being a tattler!

How long until the boys are showing us their penthouse that they were upgraded to?!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What time is the hunt, cause if its 8 or 9pm uk I won't bother as it will only be 2 or 3 pm over there

Evening gremlins 👊🏽 hope you are all good.
Who’s watching tonight and what time are they supposed to be on?
Bingo??
---
What time is the hunt, cause if its 8 or 9pm uk I won't bother as it will only be 2 or 3 pm over there
Great minds 😆🥳

10 pm so if they are 6 hours behind us then it's gonna be 4pm for them, I'll pass unless all of you say its great, then I'll buy it after

Yea they said 9:30-10 but you know it will be more like 10:30
---
I won’t be watching it until tomorrow

Fack that then, I’ll catch up tomorrow too. Look forward to discussing tomorrow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.