Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't lie, I got really bored watching that. When Craig did his solo bit and sat in the padded cell, without the camera was completely pointless. I had high hopes from them but what I saw was worse than Dan and Adam

Yeah I wasn’t a fan. Dan said something last week when they announced stoke museum. Something along the lines of ‘we need to take these opportunities when we get them’. To me it sounded like Craig approached them to do a double hunt. Probably didn’t charge them in return for drawing viewers to the museums page knowing he was starting his own Facebook and lives etc. He’s charging £3.49 for subs on fb too though 😂 maybe that’s the minimum. I don’t know but I can’t imagine people paying £3.49 a month to watch investigations of the same venue when there’s so many investigators on tiktok for free.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I wasn’t a fan. Dan said something last week when they announced stoke museum. Something along the lines of ‘we need to take these opportunities when we get them’. To me it sounded like Craig approached them to do a double hunt. Probably didn’t charge them in return for drawing viewers to the museums page knowing he was starting his own Facebook and lives etc. He’s charging £3.49 for subs on fb too though 😂 maybe that’s the minimum. I don’t know but I can’t imagine people paying £3.49 a month to watch investigations of the same venue when there’s so many investigators on tiktok for free.
I noticed that too. Apparently they do lock in lives and leave the live on and go home but last night just seemed boring. I really thought they would be better than that

I noticed that too. Apparently they do lock in lives and leave the live on and go home but last night just seemed boring. I really thought they would be better than that
Those lock in lives would be perfect for the gti lot that just want to talk about vapes and dinner 😂 I really can’t see the fun in watching an unmanned live tbh. I get bored when Dan and Adam take their 10 min breaks.

Those lock in lives would be perfect for the gti lot that just want to talk about vapes and dinner 😂 I really can’t see the fun in watching an unmanned live tbh. I get bored when Dan and Adam take their 10 min breaks.
Same that's when I normally fall asleep. If Dan and Adam's next hunt was like Saturday's, I would probably start my interest in them again

10 minute breaks, I think it’s more like 20 lol.

Why the baiting of Leighton, if you want to have a row with the bloke get him on and have it out. This whole taking the piss thing lets Adam down.

Reactions: 3
What happened?
---
@stargirl23 hope you are okay? I haven’t seen you around anywhere for a while
Just the playing of songs that have the word liar in and tit like that, I saw Leighton in his chat trying to talk to him and Adam was ignoring the comments but playing songs and antagonising it, weird behaviour from a grown ass man.
Considering he always says he will have it out with any one.

Yes hope your ok star girl 😀

Just the playing of songs that have the word liar in and tit like that, I saw Leighton in his chat trying to talk to him and Adam was ignoring the comments but playing songs and antagonising it, weird behaviour from a grown ass man.
Considering he always says he will have it out with any one.

Yes hope your ok star girl 😀
He’s so weird with stuff like that always baiting but can’t handle it when it’s the other way round. That makes him less likeable

Reactions: 2
Him Dan and Jarrod spent the whole live the other day making fish jokes. The lamest jokes may I add. Repeating them over again.

Tbh you couldn’t ’have it out’ with Leighton because the guy thinks he’s right no matter what. He’s impossible to have a discussion with. It’s pointless having it out with him. If Adam brought him on live then it’s just feeding into leightons ego, giving him more views and traction. That’s what Leighton wanted. Keeping him in the comments and ignoring him and then taking the piss out of him through songs and fish jokes would be more beneficial than any argument.
I do agree that Adam can sometimes sit comfortably behind a live giving little jibes but in this case I would prefer that than listening to Leighton chat tit 😴

But what about when Dan used to fake being possessed during every quiet gti hunt in the beginning? Oh that's not....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.