Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Ahh I wish I had stayed awake and watched it now! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I've seen a fair few comments from people saying it was the best one in ages

Reactions: 5

Thatlosergirl

Chatty Member
Word bank - 'I'm in the corner
Me - 'I'm in the corner watching you kiss her oh ohh, I'm right over here why can't you see me oh ohh, I'm giving it my all i'm not the guy you're taking home ooh, I keep dancing on my own

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else that Adam repeats everything he says at least twice?

‘It’s on TikTok tonight. It is on TikTok tonight’

• Haha
Reactions: 4

stargirl23

VIP Member
Same, I’d happily support Adam and sounds like he’s doing a hunt every second month. And it’s free on tt. I think that’s the only quality hunts we’ll be getting. 6 good hunts a year is probably still more than what we’re getting now anyway 🤭
I tell a lie I’ll watch 10 mins of dans first solo for entertainment purposes but I know it’ll be absolutely shocking so will turn off 😂

Windermere

VIP Member
Why does your mug own an environmental friendly business but then buys and flogs tat from tiktok shop

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
I cba to watch it its boring now with them together Adam on his own is the best. Adam did a quick show round for maybe 5 he also didn't give a long explanation about each thing be got out it really was like old times he just got on with it and was not late. Dan you obviously read here I think its time you give up and let Adam do it on his own like he used to before you took over and ruined it
I think he will once he’s got something else to make him travel the world he will hand it straight back. He’s not interested it’s just the easy money and travelling it’s not his passion.

Nat1088

👀 what’s this?
Someone called Bradley was spamming Adams chat saying that Grace was still waiting on 2 gti hoodies from when adam done the miscarriage fundraiser, said she donated £300 and never got them. Then Grace was in the chat saying she’s messaged and Adam’s ignored her. Adam said everything was already send out and he had no idea who she was.
I had a look on her profile, she’s very young, I’d say still school age. I highly doubt there’s any truth to it tbh.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
5.5k on the last sub hunt!
---
One thing we will never do is the weekly’s - Dan spragg 2024 (after coming first a few months ago)
---
They’ve sold 500 tickets already!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Windermere

VIP Member
Why’s he even more intolerable tonight?
You’re there to hunt ghosts not try and put on a comedy show.
Because he had to hold back a bit last night in fear of being called insensitive. Now he's spewing his usual shite at 1000 mph to make up for it

Hereforthetea7

It was getting good then Dan has to mention going for a break and talking about the competition 😂

Ruined the intensity Dan thanks, crying now.
---
Adams just had a go at the chat for being negative in the comments and people can talk about what they wanna talk about. Basically the whole chat is telling everyone where they're from 😂

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
If they were playing this smart they would realise ALL their fans rate the farm house the highest. I am sure there is hundreds of farm houses that they would be able to investigate. Call it something stupid like farm house (insert something here insinuating a big hunt for the most haunted farm house) and play on that. Fresh investigations, a theme, something their audience would wet themselves over.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
No that’s the first they showed of it. She had time to throw it then lock it up and go back down
It definitely makes sense for it to be her then because there was loads of time for her to lock up and go back to wherever she was.

I wonder if they have started faking things to try and draw people in without realising it’s having the opposite effect because it’s so obvious

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Probably finishing their Miller snd carter steaks, couple of beers, you know how it is gang, they are only human, they’ve left their families for tonight. Don’t be so ungrateful, doesn’t matter if you’ve subbed and paid and been given a time, cut them some slack
Sorry eddy, you’re right, they do so much for us. I may even send them 10000000 stars tonight as a tip to show them how appreciative I am then they can have a beer on me.

I hope it goes down the wrong hole

• Haha

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Also cancelled my sub. Wonder how many others have? They’ll be slipping from that most subscribed Facebook ranking rapidly 😂
Silly twats. I hope more follow suit. They was meant to be on tikkers 🤢🤢🤢🤢 half hour before for a preview. Sure the poster said hunt at 8 so once again dumb and dumber are late