Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SwishSwing

VIP Member
I was so invested In her too, she still is very much on Twitter I torture myself with following her 😂
Is she? Is she still posting pretending it's Craig? That was proper cringe.

Must be a thing for Craig's being attracted to these zoomers, as I'm sure Helen's lad is Craig as well Is he not? 😂

Reactions: 3
Get ready with me and the saxophone hands are back 🤣🤣🤣who gets changed in their kitchen? And why is she always wearing aftershave? Where does she do her make up.....make it make sense Helen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cape Verde is fucking rotten and the food hygiene is pretty much non-existent. She will shit another 3 stone off when it comes flying out her back end.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Spanor511

VIP Member
Right...wait the now where does she get all her money from? She works in her parents shop in Crieff, that has no online presence has about a handful of Customers in everyday and she's organising brunch at Gleneagles....I'm thinking Helens got a wee Only Fans sideline as she's always shopping too 😂😂😂😂
Defo the bank of mummy and daddy. I would say the clothes shop was to keep mummy busy. No way are they making any sort of living out of it. I googled a pair of shoes she was selling from the shop and it’s expensive brands that probably older woman would wear but not designer. She has her own new build flat and a brand new at the time, Mini Cooper.
Bet she’s met Craig on a site for Sugar Mummies.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
The whole relationship shite reminds me of that lassie "champagne jill" the mad rangers fanatic that has the made up boyfriends, relationships etc
she was another breed that one! Her actual boyfriend was in on that whole fucked situation!
---
Oh my GOD I was so invested in her on twitter! I'm not a rangers fan (which makes it funnier) but her and poor Craig (RIP) were just so decking cringe.

I know he's passed away now but I do wonder how she's getting on occasionally but it appears she's learned her lesson anyway, as I can't see anything on social media about her now.
she really hasn’t. She is still trying to harass the woman that she done all that stuff for. Jill Sharp on Facebook, her mother is as cookie boo as her!
---
No way I was talking about her the other day! I miss her 😂😂😂 she was a crackpot and a half. Was it Craig she used to have the moet moments with 😂
---

Oh that's sad he's passed away. They were a quality couple. She got the jail and never posted much after she got out.
he had cancer i think, something to do with his face. But not long after he passed (i am talking 2-3 weeks) she was caught on Tinder 😳 he was in on the whole fake life as well. Imagine playing a part in a fantasy life where your girlfriend is pretending to be engaged to some guy she made up & photoshopped you out photos to put him in 🫣 all to harass her pal she was jealous of. Clearly shows how little she thought of her real boyfriend!

Last edited:

Spanor511

VIP Member
I’d be absolutely inconsolable if my maw had been letting me play shops for three years and giving me a decent wage for it, then boooom back to an office. Not for me thanks.

• Haha