Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get promoting the value of the lanyard but not the promotion of a disability. Though again people shouldn't be ashamed of it or deny it

Reactions: 1
I get promoting the value of the lanyard but not the promotion of a disability. Though again people shouldn't be ashamed of it or deny it
He has just been on the paging mrmorrow Chanel , putting a sunflower wristband on him , doing a bleeping speach

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It’s clear Del hasn’t got any meaningful disability where he needs extra help in seeing the way he acts, as those genuinely in need wouldn’t like to draw attention to themselves.

Also, he’s handing those things out like help for heroes wristbands, does he not realise you should only wear them if you actually fall within the category of its target market?

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220513-182415_Twitter.jpg

This has infuriated me!. He has used his 'disability' to get a privileged view of the fireworks for no reason other than boosting his over inflated ego and bragging rights under the guise of woe is me and people are so kind helping me....there will be loads of people in that crowd with far worse issues than him who would never even think of asking for special privileges but not Del oh no he's got some f*****g brass neck he has😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
First time posting on these two (I'm usually bashing Sophie and Dave) but this has REALLY pissed me off. How dare they glamourise a disability, if they suffer from it or not. It amazes me that he hasn't had any of these episodes before but suddenly he is suffering every time there's a way to get something extra. I always thought he was an idiot but harmless, but no more! I hope this completely comes to bite them in the ass!

Reactions: 13
I can understand the DAS passes where someone would struggle to wait in a queue or the lanyards where someone might struggle in busy spaces like airports but he is clearly just using this as a means for privileged access and to push to the front. What a class A head!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can understand the DAS passes where someone would struggle to wait in a queue or the lanyards where someone might struggle in busy spaces like airports but he is clearly just using this as a means for privileged access and to push to the front. What a class A head!!!!!
I've said before on the Disney thread, vloggers should not be glamourising using the DAS pass. If they really need it then fine use it, but stop shouting about it and how easy it is to scam one. Del though is taking this to the next level!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1264225
This has infuriated me!. He has used his 'disability' to get a privileged view of the fireworks for no reason other than boosting his over inflated ego and bragging rights under the guise of woe is me and people are so kind helping me....there will be loads of people in that crowd with far worse issues than him who would never even think of asking for special privileges but not Del oh no he's got some f*****g brass neck he has😡
View attachment 1264225
they asked to go up. You don’t get selected. They must think people are idiots and believe them

Reactions: 5
I just saw him in Nate’s video, the bloke is a cxnt- is she pregnant?

Reactions: 3
“Hidden” disability….

I’ve had been a fan of Get Binky for some time.

They promoted my own Social pages and now I wonder if that is due to the fact that initially I had more “followers ✨ ✨✨“ than they did, but I thought their “ride🎢” may have helped me!!!

This self promotion is quite sickening.

He is not wearing the lanyard daily and investigation in to their private postings evidence this. It’s a show for their own “community” who are all taking the bait! Jen is also very competent videographer 🎥

P.s They are also daily checking in here “What is up you lovely lot!!!” Hi!!! Del & Jen 🌻 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Hidden” disability….

I’ve had been a fan of Get Binky for some time.

They promoted my own Social pages and now I wonder if that is due to the fact that initially I had more “followers ✨ ✨✨“ than they did, but I thought their “ride🎢” may have helped me!!!

This self promotion is quite sickening.

He is not wearing the lanyard daily and investigation in to their private postings evidence this. It’s a show for their own “community” who are all taking the bait! Jen is also very competent videographer 🎥

P.s They are also daily checking in here “What is up you lovely lot!!!” Hi!!! Del & Jen 🌻 ❤
Good mabye they will realise how annoyed people are with them. Doubt it though!

Reactions: 2
Such an awkward meet with Nate ......and it's a sunflower wristband you head, not a lanyard!

Plus should people just be handing them out like he does his shite stickers and Binky bonk wristbands?
Makes a mockery of why people wear them surely 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Plus should people just be handing them out like he does his shite stickers and Binky bonk wristbands?
Makes a mockery of why people wear them surely 🤷‍♀️
all this is too much for me... any chance for them to evidence how they're actually making a difference has long gone. i think he must have it in his head that they're raising awareness.... that the lanyard/wristbands are given out to spread the word - which ironically just shows off his lack of knowledge about why someone would have one. Or should have one

seriously just handing them out is the absolute opposite of what this cause requires. ensuring those who NEED them are made aware is the key. this lunatic and their minions will argue forever that he's doing good. Well he's bleeping it up as far as I can see. Sunflower picked the wrong figurehead.

Reactions: 4
all this is too much for me... any chance for them to evidence how they're actually making a difference has long gone. i think he must have it in his head that they're raising awareness.... that the lanyard/wristbands are given out to spread the word - which ironically just shows off his lack of knowledge about why someone would have one. Or should have one

seriously just handing them out is the absolute opposite of what this cause requires. ensuring those who NEED them are made aware is the key. this lunatic and their minions will argue forever that he's doing good. Well he's bleeping it up as far as I can see. Sunflower picked the wrong figurehead.
Sunflower are tweeting about him so they must think it's great 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.