Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1251863

Not a great ad for their 'merch', Bink binks top is really see through 🤢

View attachment 1251867

Oh duck off.....how old are you?
thrers
if this was the lodge guys I would've suspected they were mocking the downs community , have no words for these guys , I work with adults with learning difficulties ,and they are real heroes who deserve its treatment ,im sorry for Del and his PTSD , but how some of my guys have been treated in care homes across the decades are shockers

Reactions: 2
thrers

if this was the lodge guys I would've suspected they were mocking the downs community , have no words for these guys , I work with adults with learning difficulties ,and they are real heroes who deserve its treatment ,im sorry for Del and his PTSD , but how some of my guys have been treated in care homes across the decades are shockers
My husband has PTSD from 22 years in the army. He does not behave like this and does not feel he needs special treatment. Their behaviour is unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My husband has PTSD from 22 years in the army. He does not behave like this and does not feel he needs special treatment. Their behaviour is unbelievable
im so very sorry for your husband , what an amazing guy , thank you for telling me as its not something im too aware of ,kind regards to you and your family xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
im so very sorry for your husband , what an amazing guy , thank you for telling me as its not something im too aware of ,kind regards to you and your family xxx
Thank you. He said if u have true PTSD you hide it and it never goes away. You also don’t put urself in the public eye like them goats do. Every social media platform the same posts. Makes a mockery of the sunflower. And when something does really impact their lives no one will believe them. It’s a sad sorry life if you spend ur holiday posting online. Cannot be doing much while they are there. But they do take a lot of suitcases with them mostly electronic stuff

Reactions: 4
Thank you. He said if u have true PTSD you hide it and it never goes away. You also don’t put urself in the public eye like them goats do. Every social media platform the same posts. Makes a mockery of the sunflower. And when something does really impact their lives no one will believe them. It’s a sad sorry life if you spend ur holiday posting online. Cannot be doing much while they are there. But they do take a lot of suitcases with them mostly electronic stuff
like most people with domestic and sexual abuse I suppose , no one wants to wear that t shirt ,xxx ,just don't get it , do they have jobs ?

like most people with domestic and sexual abuse I suppose , no one wants to wear that t shirt ,xxx ,just don't get it , do they have jobs ?
sorry and mental abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 2

sorry and mental abuse
Jen does don’t think he works. Looking at him he hasn’t worked for years

Reactions: 3
I work with adults with mental health and non of them want to wear the sunflower lanyards people with pdsd or any mental health they hide it

• Heart
And now they’re getting in the driver’s compartment of a Disney monorail. Where does the manipulation from them end….?

• Angry
And now they’re getting in the driver’s compartment of a Disney monorail. Where does the manipulation from them end….?
I got to do that when i went there as a kid but i thought they stopped allowing it after the crash?

Reactions: 1
I work with adults with mental health and non of them want to wear the sunflower lanyards people with pdsd or any mental health they hide it
Even my guys who are adults with learning difficulties don't wear them a lot of my guys have fought for years and been starred at for decades , hopefully people are more educated today

oh duck offff

Reactions: 1
I got to do that when i went there as a kid but i thought they stopped allowing it after the crash?
I did it too, years ago!

They definitely stopped it after the crash

Dip tit and bink bonk only got to briefly sit in the chair and honk the horn, they didn't ride up front 🤣🤣

Only a few insta stories before they showed the monorail and someone was up front so maybe that's why they asked to go 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's obviously very manipulative he loves playing the martyr and people get sucked in. I can see it as I've been around it in my life. He's a controller.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just looking forward to his 17th surprise proposal.

When he’s down on one knee yet again, what else is left to give her? Oh I know - a sunflower wristband! Broadcast it all over social media to secure even more freebies, job done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.