Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for the record I couldn't care less about their wealth or the fact they've got options and choices... like anyone else for that matter (regardless of how vapid they are, how dire the content is etc). What concerns me (and, i genuinely believe, anyone on this part of tattle) is the deception involved in getting finance.
i CANNOT understand how no one from their group of positive vibes supporters aren't calling him to task. i mentioned it ages ago, i was part of that community, spoke with a load of them directly and they aren't stupid... it's so bleeping crazy.

something I'd like to get to the bottom of ... maybe one of you have been looking into it, is the fact that a lot of their followers are terming this trip an opportunity. I recall pre-lockdown 1, that some company was running a competition for a vlogger to spend 3 months full pay and accom. in orlando as their vloggers of choice. someone won but obviously the competition had to be cancelled thanks to the virus. but this term that their followers use - opportunity - its not just one or two. I've seen it loads.

now i do think that they had a holiday booked - but was there something created for them on top? something that would mean an extra 2 weeks on top of their booked holiday
just seems odd that their followers would be calling it an opportunity - i dunno, maybe they wanted to emulate the vlog competition again and got in touch with visit orlando - it's not that i want to call them out or anything... just another element which hasnt been explained in a way that makes sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
for the record I couldn't care less about their wealth or the fact they've got options and choices... like anyone else for that matter (regardless of how vapid they are, how dire the content is etc). What concerns me (and, i genuinely believe, anyone on this part of tattle) is the deception involved in getting finance.
i CANNOT understand how no one from their group of positive vibes supporters aren't calling him to task. i mentioned it ages ago, i was part of that community, spoke with a load of them directly and they aren't stupid... it's so bleeping crazy.

something I'd like to get to the bottom of ... maybe one of you have been looking into it, is the fact that a lot of their followers are terming this trip an opportunity. I recall pre-lockdown 1, that some company was running a competition for a vlogger to spend 3 months full pay and accom. in orlando as their vloggers of choice. someone won but obviously the competition had to be cancelled thanks to the virus. but this term that their followers use - opportunity - its not just one or two. I've seen it loads.

now i do think that they had a holiday booked - but was there something created for them on top? something that would mean an extra 2 weeks on top of their booked holiday
just seems odd that their followers would be calling it an opportunity - i dunno, maybe they wanted to emulate the vlog competition again and got in touch with visit orlando - it's not that i want to call them out or anything... just another element which hasnt been explained in a way that makes sense.
Del has put on twitter he is going to Howl-O-Scream so that would mean he has a return trip planned for this year so yet may still return for a longer stay IF he is going back soon. He did post about it being their last week also..Presumably bonk bonk needs to go back to work, unless she has some work from home agreement and can do it in a different timezone?

Reactions: 1
Del has put on twitter he is going to Howl-O-Scream so that would mean he has a return trip planned for this year so yet may still return for a longer stay IF he is going back soon. He did post about it being their last week also..Presumably bonk bonk needs to go back to work, unless she has some work from home agreement and can do it in a different timezone?
He is also saying that they want to book a cruise to relax after Florida.
BUT WHO WON THE 2 WEEK HOLIDAY IN GET BINKY BINGO AND WHY DID THE PARTICIPANTS (SHEEP) NOT DEMAND ANSWERS?
If there was a prize and a winner we would have heard about it everywhere as he is hardly the shy type.
Hope you've all reported the videos to Youtube as spam or misleading.
Also I'm curious regarding how he has PTSD and cant stand in line but can do horror mazes at Seaworld later in the year? There may be a valid explanation but it seems contradictory to me?

Reactions: 8

I remember that competition
I just found this
Screenshot_20220516-095154_Chrome.jpg

Also I'm curious regarding how he has PTSD and cant stand in line but can do horror mazes at Seaworld later in the year? There may be a valid explanation but it seems contradictory to me?
Totally with you on this! I know some hidden disabilities arise in different situations and I would think an event like that would trigger it immensely

On a Disneyland Paris page recently a lady asked if there was the hanging body in the stretching room of Phantom manor as it would trigger her friend
And another asking about how crowded the buses are as they are a Hillsborough survivor and being squished in would trigger her!

Reactions: 3
I remember that competition
I just found this
View attachment 1270391

Totally with you on this! I know some hidden disabilities arise in different situations and I would think an event like that would trigger it immensely

On a Disneyland Paris page recently a lady asked if there was the hanging body in the stretching room of Phantom manor as it would trigger her friend
And another asking about how crowded the buses are as they are a Hillsborough survivor and being squished in would trigger her!
that's the one... so this was on my mind anyway (mainly as i spent ages with my application :D ) but recently it came back into my mind. maybe del gets in touch with a few agencies and pitches the idea prior to them either relaunching or someone doing similar.
And i want to repeat that although their attitude and content stinks, I'm not bothered about them having a choice. I'm SOLELY concerned with the deception and in their general handling of the sunflower situation.

obviously their ridiculous claims of companies begged for partnership when it's clear it would have been the other way round and the fact their content sucks MASSIVE balls bothers me too

Reactions: 4
My husband has PTSD from 22 years in the army. He does not behave like this and does not feel he needs special treatment. Their behaviour is unbelievable
I know a few people with genuine MH issues including PTSD. They NEVER go on about it. They work full time and never go on the sick unless they really need too. They know themselves how to handle it when they are having a bad day. One thing genuine sufferers do is they never ever bang on about it. In fact you would never know, unless you know….

Reactions: 5
I know a few people with genuine MH issues including PTSD. They NEVER go on about it. They work full time and never go on the sick unless they really need too. They know themselves how to handle it when they are having a bad day. One thing genuine sufferers do is they never ever bang on about it. In fact you would never know, unless you know….
Totally agree with you. They have made things worse for suffers as now I feel they will get looked at different and even if someone made a side glance at you with a lanyard on they are going to think they are being starred at or being pre judged and mental health will decline. People with PTSD do not take things like this lightly and it can go 2 ways

Come on Bekindalways96 (Hi Del/ Jen/ Discott 👋) share your screengrab of the winners again. You took it down very quickly.. The Swanns are very lucky...

Come on Bekindalways96 (Hi Del/ Jen/ Discott 👋) share your screengrab of the winners again. You took it down very quickly.. The Swanns are very lucky...
Yeah where did it go?? I was just about to carefully craft a reply. Doesn't change much though as he's still completely abusing the sunflower cause.

Yeah where did it go?? I was just about to carefully craft a reply. Doesn't change much though as he's still completely abusing the sunflower cause.
It disappeared quicker than his fear of flying when the camera is turned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn't even see anything pop up...I find it interesting they are trying to justify this but keep schtum about any criticism of the Sunflower debacle. Is this because YouTube have started investigations :unsure: Suddenly take an interest when the money may stop coming in don't they?

Reactions: 5
  1. You must have a set of "Official Rules" which:
    a. include links to the YouTube community guidelines and indicate entries that don’t comply will be disqualified.
    b. state all disclosures required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
    c. are wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service
  2. Your contest must be conducted, and all prizes awarded as outlined in your Official Rules.
  3. You're responsible for your rules and all aspects of your contest administration.
  4. Your rules must clearly state that YouTube is not a sponsor of your contest and require viewers to release YouTube from any liability related to your contest.
  5. You must include a legally compliant privacy notice in your Official Rules. This notice explains how you'll use any personal data you collect for the contest and adhere to that use.
Hi again Del/ Discott. it seems your little competition didn't meet all of the requirements of the host platform. Tut tut.

1. You must have a set of "Official Rules" which:
    a. include links to the YouTube community guidelines and indicate entries that don’t comply will be disqualified.
    b. state all disclosures required by all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, including U.S. sanctions.
    c. are wholly compliant and consistent with the YouTube Terms of Service
  2. Your contest must be conducted, and all prizes awarded as outlined in your Official Rules.
  3. You're responsible for your rules and all aspects of your contest administration.
  4. Your rules must clearly state that YouTube is not a sponsor of your contest and require viewers to release YouTube from any liability related to your contest.
  5. You must include a legally compliant privacy notice in your Official Rules. This notice explains how you'll use any personal data you collect for the contest and adhere to that use.
Hi again Del/ Discott. it seems your little competition didn't meet all of the requirements of the host platform. Tut tut.
How do you report this? i'm fed up of their bullshit and want someone big (youtube would be nice) to call them on it

How do you report this? i'm fed up of their bullshit and want someone big (youtube would be nice) to call them on it
You need to click the three dots on each of the competition videos including the one titled Win Two Weeks Here and select Report and choose Spam/ Misleading as the reason for the report. It is to late for them to try and make them compliant now as they are already under review but the more the merrier.

As a fairly severely disabled person and genuine user of the lanyard scheme - I am livid at what he is doing. He has grossly misunderstood the entire point of the sunflower scheme AND I’m appalled that the sunflower people are going along with this like it is a good idea. He is making an absolute mockery of the scheme, DAS etc. it is disgusting and he should be ashamed of himself and I am rethinking my opinion of any other Disney blogger openly supporting this shitbag and his submissive wife
I know quite a few people that feel the same way, the sunflower scheme was an amazing idea but one that reminds us, yet again , why we can’t have nice things.

It’s dreadful how the scheme has been adopted by entitled fuckwits that just want an easier life - don’t get me started on DAS, it makes me so angry.

Yous should have done what makes you happy........a quick punch in the face would have done it for me!
With a brick!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.