Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS, he's just given Mickey a sunflower wristband 🤦🏼‍♀️ He explains it and tells Mickey "it's so people with hidden disabilities, like me, can come here and see you and feel completely safe"
So, del was feeling unsafe all the other times he visited Florida? Which is several visits post his diagnosis. Also, he was perfectly safe in Barbados?

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS, he's just given Mickey a sunflower wristband 🤦🏼‍♀️ He explains it and tells Mickey "it's so people with hidden disabilities, like me, can come here and see you and feel completely safe"
Omg i seen it all now .. is he a child

Reactions: 4
Is t the whole point of the sunflower is because it’s a hidden disability. Not to brag you have a disability. So everyone now is aware that if you have a sunflower you have a disability. I for one now will not be putting mine on as I don’t want to be see as different of like that Pratt.

Is t the whole point of the sunflower is because it’s a hidden disability. Not to brag you have a disability. So everyone now is aware that if you have a sunflower you have a disability. I for one now will not be putting mine on as I don’t want to be see as different of like that Pratt.
Even tho I just blurted it out on here

Said "f*ck off" out loud when i seen this 😂 He is pathetic, why is he flogging this so much. just get on with your holiday like, noone cares.

He’s doing it to only raise his profile to aid his freebies. He didn’t need to do it for Barbados as he couldn’t get anything extra like he is for sucking off Visit Orlando

Oh my goodness - cringe levels to the max!

Handing Mickey a sunflower wristband has got to be one of their most pathetic stunts yet.

And did anyone notice, the bit where he’s placing it into Mickey’s hand? They’ve actually filmed that separately and slotted it in - and would have had to do it with a Mickey hand / glove from a gift shop. Shameless idiots.

And the pic with the logo underneath, like Disney are official partners of the scheme now. Blimey.

09234C18-80AC-4458-8974-505BE697707B.jpeg

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He's only doing this because of the comments he gotten on here and social media. Its gross. He's still not wearing the lanyard that he keeps bleating on about though is he. But then why would he need to, his performance through all of this has meant he's hardly had to queue the entire time hes been there. Why can't people see him for the fraud he is what is wrong with them. Surely his 'followers' would look at this a go ... hang on a minute ? But then again like attracts like I suppose.

Reactions: 3
giving a sunflower wristband to a mouse without an accessibility need sums this whole farce up.
that's how meaningless these 'discreet' symbols are to him.

Reactions: 6
giving a sunflower wristband to a mouse without an accessibility need sums this whole farce up.
that's how meaningless these 'discreet' symbols are to him.
In fairness I think Mickey probably is now going through a severe bout of depression following meeting Del in full grift mode.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am I right with this timeline?
They bought a new build and then spent loads doing stuff to it, including new carpets/flooring and buying loads of expensive stuff and bragging about it on insta

They went to Barbados and got married there. (To be fair, the wedding looked like it cost £75)

They are now in Orlando for 4 weeks? Are now WDW annual passholders as well as Universal?

Whete do they get their bleeping money?

Reactions: 3
Does he earn extra money from his get binky stuff ? YouTube ? Merchandise ? Anything else ?

Does he earn extra money from his get binky stuff ? YouTube ? Merchandise ? Anything else ?
I can't see him making much money from you tube, the crappy merch maybe a little, but nothing to cover what they have spent/are spending

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.