Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220506-171415_Instagram.jpg

Our followers! who do they think they are?... look at us we are so generous. If you can afford tickets to these parks you don't need a five pound gift card, it would have been better giving $10 to a local charity collection or into a person on the streets hand but then we would never have heard the end of that either as everything they do is for attention on themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1247773
Our followers! who do they think they are?... look at us we are so generous. If you can afford tickets to these parks you don't need a five pound gift card, it would have been better giving $10 to a local charity collection or into a person on the streets hand but then we would never have heard the end of that either as everything they do is for attention on themselves.
not to sound ungrateful, but could even buy a bottle of juice with that 🤣
With the amount they spend on merch I’m sure they could’ve splashed out on two $10 ones

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he have to stick his tongue out all the time. It’s really not a nice thing to see

Reactions: 3
Why does he have to stick his tongue out all the time. It’s really not a nice thing to see
I hate this too, his face alone is punchable and with the wide open mouth but the tongue is horrendous

Reactions: 2
I hate this too, his face alone is punchable and with the wide open mouth but the tongue is horrendous
I just don’t get it. It’s nearly every pic they take. And the shouting when on rides if I was there is would do my nut in if I had to listen to it. Don’t get me started on the fear of heights and being able to hold his camera. I would be holding on for my dear life

Screenshot_20220508-143307_Instagram.jpg

Not a great ad for their 'merch', Bink binks top is really see through 🤢

Screenshot_20220508-143328_Instagram.jpg

Oh duck off.....how old are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting ready to pop the question for approx the 17th time - have to secure the free wedding button ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fancy going round wearing your own 'merch' how conceited can you get. Im surprised Jen hasn't got the Get Binky ears on as well🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220508-184624_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220508-184641_YouTube.jpg

Wow...bit passive aggressive. Agree with the question asker though. If it helps Del to edit then why doesn't he finish them? The short answer would have been our Travel vlogs are the only ones that get any half decent views so after that we can't be arsed. Also what has 'happened to them' between the Barbados trip and this trip?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
. View attachment 1252405View attachment 1252408

Wow...bit passive aggressive. Agree with the question asker though. If it helps Del to edit then why doesn't he finish them? The short answer would have been our Travel vlogs are the only ones that get any half decent views so after that we can't be arsed. Also what has 'happened to them' between the Barbados trip and this trip?
Brought bikes and put them in the garage

Reactions: 6
Del is just a lazy vlogger. Ultimately with him, he wants the life and treatment of some big time Orlando vlogger without putting any effort in. He wants to spend his life in holiday mode

Reactions: 4
His latest videos on you tube all have movie extracts in them through, as he earns from you tube does he not need permission from said films to use in his bloggs ? Genuine question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.