Get Binky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugly pair of dumplings! If they were really out there , spreading awareness etc , fabulous, all im seeing is weird flexing and too much sunburn ….get in the bin !!

Reactions: 5
the problem they have is that they're no good at vlogging. even the most unlikable youtubers out there have a knack of being able to do camerawork and presentation. that fact they're unlikable just adds to it.
I want to be clear, it's not a taste thing - they could control certain behaviours so even though the content may be wank, they could have a place in the ... yknow... vlog league table... whatever that is.
The fact of the matter is they (or rather 'he') lie to get what they want, brag and show no humility when they get what they want, show complete disrespect to the people/companies that they've blagged to get something from, present everything in a really rubbish way without any research which backs up the fact they just want to have a life on holiday, the problem with that is that it's repetitive and despite all claims, nothing original about their stuff - it's either copied, plagiarised or just plain tit... so forget about likeability, it's all of that which makes me bitter.

thanks for listening

Reactions: 6
Ugly pair of dumplings! If they were really out there , spreading awareness etc , fabulous, all im seeing is weird flexing and too much sunburn ….get in the bin !!
And flexing their own shite merch 🤣🤣

Also loved on their insta stories from yesterday where they got a carriage to themselves on the Hogwatra eoxpress

Reactions: 1
And flexing their own shite merch 🤣🤣

Also loved on their insta stories from yesterday where they got a carriage to themselves on the Hogwatra eoxpress
whoops, this should have said
Also loved on their insta stories from yesterday where they got a carriage to themselves on the Hogwarts express and said it was thanks to 'their friend' which means some poor TM doing it to get rid of them!

Reactions: 2
whoops, this should have said
Also loved on their insta stories from yesterday where they got a carriage to themselves on the Hogwarts express and said it was thanks to 'their friend' which means some poor TM doing it to get rid of them!
I thought that as well 😂 and they probably didnt want to inflict them on any other guests either

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Del does not have friends. He has people he hounds and buddies up to, to get things for his benefit or exposure

Reactions: 4
They’ve released the hounds to try and get some positive comments. If you look at this woman’s Twitter history, all bar one tweet has been directed to Get Binky. Getting the vibes she’s a bit like one of those North Korean girls you see crying hysterically at the sight of seeing Kim Jong Un in person.

Im certain the “he has done stuff for charity” defence will be used. But having seen what I have, it’s my belief he’s done this to only benefit himself IE the position he is now in to get gifted tickets etc and it adds a layer of you cannot criticise because look at the good etc.Jimmy Savile used charity to benefit his aim of exploitation, whilst obviously this isn’t the same thing here, he also made sure he had plausible covers for things (ie his running) to make a gain for himself in other ways

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
They’ve released the hounds to try and get some positive comments. If you look at this woman’s Twitter history, all bar one tweet has been directed to Get Binky. Getting the vibes she’s a bit like one of those North Korean girls you see crying hysterically at the sight of seeing Kim Jong Un in person.

Im certain the “he has done stuff for charity” defence will be used. But having seen what I have, it’s my belief he’s done this to only benefit himself IE the position he is now in to get gifted tickets etc and it adds a layer of you cannot criticise because look at the good etc.Jimmy Savile used charity to benefit his aim of exploitation, whilst obviously this isn’t the same thing here, he also made sure he had plausible covers for things (ie his running) to make a gain for himself in other ways
and there it is... the proof is actually there in what she says.
how does he need a hidden disability lanyard if every fucker knows about it.

well done del, manipulation complete.

• Heart
and there it is... the proof is actually there in what she says.
how does he need a hidden disability lanyard if every fucker knows about it.

well done del, manipulation complete.
It’d be nice to think that some of the other Disney sloggers would call him out on it but they all abuse the DAS anyway, so are keeping quiet

Unbelievable, he obviously reads on here and seen this and the Twitter comments so he's had to do some speil about thanking busch gardens for recognising the sunflower lanyard program, shame he still isn't wearing it, you couldn't make it up could you. Those few people jumping to his defense on Twitter good lord are people really that blind, gullible etc that they can't see it, I just don't understand it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.